Stuffing

Permanent belly changes through stuffing

I really like to stuff myself up to my limit, but I'm unsure about visible changes from stuffing itself. Of course the stomach gets stretched which over time leads to a greater stomach capacity. The thing I really wanna know is: Will the 'normal' (empty) belly be (looking) permanently bigger through repetitive stuffing? I don't mean weight gain, because more fat of course means bigger stature!
I'm curious about the answers.

Thank you in advance. smiley
2 years

Portion control, knowing when you use serving plates as actual dinner plates you hold in more food, along with water/soda/alcohol to wash it down.
2 years

Nah
The stomach folds up neatly when not filled, you would have to be an absolute voracious monster to show anything when empty.
2 years

Staying stretched full for days at a time also stretches out your intestines, which can stretch out your whole abdominal cavity. Over enough years and with enough stretching, your empty belly will look more saggy than it would if you weren't so stretched.
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Staying stretched full for days at a time also stretches out your intestines, which can stretch out your whole abdominal cavity. Over enough years and with enough stretching, your empty belly will look more saggy than it would if you weren't so stretched.

Also a good way to get intestinal blockage. Just be careful in this fetish
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

MustBecomegluttonous:
Also a good way to get intestinal blockage. Just be careful in this fetish

I SHOULD recommend this for "starting out", until you're eating constantly anyway from stretching out your guts, and to avoid raw fruits and veggies on this kind of binge 👌
2 years

Picturing my gut being stretched in this fashion and becoming very flabby..

How long would it take?
2 years