Gaining

Average daily calories?

What's your average daily calorie intake? I'm guessing higher for those gaining rapidly, but I'm curious, especially for much larger folk.

Without a feeder I don't go too crazy but my calories the last few days have been:

3500 Wednesday

3360 Thursday

3000 yesterday (bad day)

And so far today, 1286 but I have a Chinese order of chicken fried rice, chicken chow mein, spring rolls, chips, salt & pepper chicken and prawn crackers to come so I'm expecting that number to climb very high. But I don't know exactly how much yet.

How do your numbers compare? Knowing will be useful to me, I think!
2 years

Average daily calories?

3,000-3,600 depending on the day.
2 years

Average daily calories?

i averaged 6000 a day in February, and didnt gain 1lb. it took a lot of effort for me to do it but i just ended up disheartened, discouraged and frustrated
2 years

Average daily calories?

Sir HugALot:
i averaged 6000 a day in February, and didnt gain 1lb. it took a lot of effort for me to do it but i just ended up disheartened, discouraged and frustrated

That's crazy big numbers compared to mine! I wonder why you're struggling to gain after do much effort? For me passing 3,200 regularly seems to be enough for a steady gain.
2 years

Average daily calories?

my girlfriend encouraged me to track the calories i consume and burn using this website: fatsecret.com/

last week i cut out beer and some treats, but i was still averaging 4800-5200 calories a day.
6000 is not unusual, with a few beers, and i have had days as high as 7000 on rare occasions.

i have tried to cut down to 3500 but it seems like a punishment!
2 years

Average daily calories?

canuck:
my girlfriend encouraged me to track the calories i consume and burn using this website: fatsecret.com/

last week i cut out beer and some treats, but i was still averaging 4800-5200 calories a day.
6000 is not unusual, with a few beers, and i have had days as high as 7000 on rare occasions.

i have tried to cut down to 3500 but it seems like a punishment!

“Fat Secret” is a curious name for an app that presumably is intended as a weight loss resource.

Or is it in fact a covert feedist resource?! 😮
2 years

Average daily calories?

I average around 2500 to 3000 calories daily. The exception is when I'm alone at our second home, which is remote, then I try to eat around 5000 cal.

I gain easily, given I'm quite old (over 65) and being old, society pretty much expects older people to gain weight.

Cake and eat it too?
2 years

Average daily calories?

fanedfox:
I average around 2500 to 3000 calories daily. The exception is when I'm alone at our second home, which is remote, then I try to eat around 5000 cal.

I gain easily, given I'm quite old (over 65) and being old, society pretty much expects older people to gain weight.

Cake and eat it too?

I think you need to be alone more so you can get as fat as a man your age should *evilgrin*
2 years

Average daily calories?

EvilFeeder:
“Fat Secret” is a curious name for an app that presumably is intended as a weight loss resource.

Or is it in fact a covert feedist resource?! 😮

lol! i would love to see more fat and gaining people on it - most of the updates are coming from people trying to lose weight, though. the tracking tools are really great, easy and fast to use. if it wasn't easy, i wouldn't bother, lol!

yesterday was a 6000 calorie day, btw. smiley
2 years

Average daily calories?

fanedfox:

Cake and eat it too?

mtnboy312:
I think you need to be alone more so you can get as fat as a man your age should *evilgrin*

If my wife went away for any length of time, I would be so huge when she got back!
2 years
12   loading