Fattening others

Personal trainer fantasy

Mr. Smith, you are a lucky man, I do envy your experiences in fattening up your "SO".

I wrote a story, "Gain to Empathize" about a female personal trainer who gets fired for being too mean. She can't find work within the "industry" because her reputation has proceeded her. She finally finds a job in a bakery, where guess what happens.

I have always thought that slim, workout women/girls are high maintenance, where chubby/overweight/obese women are not. Health clubs and gyms are expensive, whereas with a BBW all you really need to do is stock the kitchen/pantry and low and behold you're done. You can sit back and enjoy the show (overeating).

Just a couple of thoughts.
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

[quote]John Smith:
I've seen some twigs and bonafide obese women alike who were willing to endure some very exhaustive training regimen and indoctrination sessions and transforming themselves into She-Hulks, partly because they wanted to appeal to the men who molded them into this.
I've myself half-unwittingly turned a born-and-bred slim, vegan fitness junkie who vented having never ever touched an ounce of animal meat in her life nor hardly tasted any junk food or pastries neither, into the whole stereotypical food-addicted ex-fitness-babe-turned-obese-porker-in-dramatically-shrinking-sports-attire (and by "shrinking attire" I mean "it's been three or four sizes up, several bra cups and a notable belly growth that she feign being in denial about how fat she has gotten" kind of shrinking) and caught her entering at the place I used to work, trancefully gorging her mouth to the brim (and notably thrilled by the whole experience, to put it diplomatically) with meat based hotdogs, chips, chocolate and pints of soda-- and on her way to ask me, almost frantically manic and a tensefully lustful gleam marked on her roundening face, about whether the pastries I've cooked were fresh this day... and you know how it did happened? I'd simply proposed her to eat those the first time she came at my workplace, partly because that were pretty much the only food products we sold and also because she wanted me to try her anyway!

There has also the fact she nearly doubled in size within a matter of just around six or less weeks, but that's a whole another aspect of the story. If you read my comments sometimes, you would notice how recurrent I fell too many times witnessing varying lenghts of abnormally fast increased weight from women who had all in common the fact they knew me one way or another. I truly am a magnet for these occurences. [quote]

If you can prove any of that I'll eat my shoe
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

fanedfox:
Mr. Smith, you are a lucky man, I do envy your experiences in fattening up your "SO".

I wrote a story, "Gain to Empathize" about a female personal trainer who gets fired for being too mean. She can't find work within the "industry" because her reputation has proceeded her. She finally finds a job in a bakery, where guess what happens.

I have always thought that slim, workout women/girls are high maintenance, where chubby/overweight/obese women are not. Health clubs and gyms are expensive, whereas with a BBW all you really need to do is stock the kitchen/pantry and low and behold you're done. You can sit back and enjoy the show (overeating).

Just a couple of thoughts.

John Smith:
Your deduction is awfully right. smiley

I has extensively spoken with a few fellow forum members from other F.A. forum platforms about how female gym junkees does often reveals themselves as some of the most competitive kinksters and high maintenance feedees/gaineresses on the Fat Fetishism scene. My casual experience with this vegan woman who turned out into a maniacal, horny omnivorous chubster in a very short period of time strenghten up those observations portrayed and narrated by so many writers and sketch creators like you.

It speak volumes about the oft-underappreciated ties between the domain of bodybuilding and gymnastics lifestyle, and the body fat cultivation subculture. How many male gainers used to be regular jocks and gym-goers prior to switch their ripped abs, cardio regiment and protein shakes for an eighty-inch wide blubbery paunch, some severe mobility impediments and a daily 5 to 10,000 calories weight shake? And how many of the most famed female feedees used to channel their crippling hypersexual impulses and eating binge disorder into five or six days of extensive workout a week?

OMG why are you talking about me (tiny dancer to largest fat explosion in the southern hemisphere)?!
šŸ˜œ Soz, I kid.
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Not going to lie,

I HATE when I get a BBW client cause:

1. Itā€™s against the company policy to date the gym members

2. I donā€™t want to help them ā€œlose their stomachā€. I want them to KEEP it. Hell I wanna help them make it bigger. Lool
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. Iā€™ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

JigglyYummyTummy:
I really love the idea of this, and it also fits my situation. I fantasize about being weighed and measured. Being told I'm beautiful even though I'm chubby. I'd like to workout with the trainer watching and enjoying every jiggle of my body. Haha!

I have started writing a few stories with this theme, combined with personal trainer eventually taking over every aspect of the clientā€™s life ā€œfor your own good.ā€

I should finish one of these tales since there is interest. I think combining this with a pandemic gain would be great. The client has recently gained during lockdown, and the personal trainer takes advantage to make sure the pounds continue to pile on.

As mentioned, lots of opportunities for measuring and weighingā€” and teasing ranging from light teasing to cruelty ā€œfor your own goodā€ of course.
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. Iā€™ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

Sounds like I'd be the perfect client for you. Haha. All the time I've spent on my own in the gym never did me any good anyways. Probably due to the dinners I would get on my way home from the gym. šŸ˜³
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

I have had a personal trainer at my gym for 3 years and heā€™s probably frustrated Iā€™ve gained over 30lbs while attending instead of lost lol

He didnā€™t think the scales were right when I came into the gym right after lockdown and the scales said 140kg šŸ˜‚

I just go as I personally donā€™t like the unfit element of being a feedee and it helps with my flexibility and back pain.
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Feedmesqueezeme:
I have had a personal trainer at my gym for 3 years and heā€™s probably frustrated Iā€™ve gained over 30lbs while attending instead of lost lol

He didnā€™t think the scales were right when I came into the gym right after lockdown and the scales said 140kg šŸ˜‚

I just go as I personally donā€™t like the unfit element of being a feedee and it helps with my flexibility and back pain.

John Smith:
Is he aware about your... double life?

I mean, that is absolutely your right not to let anyone within your life get privy about your underground fetish web modelling career. Albeit, if you let him aware about but just a tiny reasonably amount of intel that indicates that for some reasons, you've been purposefully gaining several dozens pounds for years and like the trappings of living with it, perhaps you would allow him to get more fair play with you and just decide whether he's been wasting his time all this time, or just customize a new training regiment that curates for you and your particular aims.

I mean, let's give an example: picture yourself as some smaller sized (thin, average weight, whatever) woman who happens to be naturally notching a little into bottom heavy territory: just a bubble bum, a set of curved well rounded hips, the shapely quads that follows along, etcetera. But just a little.

But for some reason, your coach is training you with the idea set in mind that you want to get rid of these curves. You come back a couple of months later with a BBL enhanced bottom half: he don't understand why, but somehow he still train you with the intent to make you attain this goal. Later, you learn that the stem cells that has been transplanted from your other body areas down your glutes are exacerbating your weight gain distribution straight below your waist: the coach who happens to be a professional medical dietician too, recommend you to follow up a nutriment routine in order to halt the literal butt expansion while waiting for your butt, hips and upper thigh reduction surgery.

Fast-forwarding two lockdowns and five viral waves later, he found you now Squidward-on-Krabby-Kabbies silhouetted self waddle through the streets, your bulk seeping out from two noisily creaking chairs and shoving your mouth with mouthfuls of junk food drenched in mayo, cannoli and olive oil.

There has three causes to the reason why the story unfolded this way: either he has set in mind from the beginning offering you a workout goal you never asked for, or you're leading him to believe so.
Or you simply doesn't really know how to balance workout routine and feedist lifestyle yet.

No I donā€™t tell anyone Iā€™m into feedism and lol this is definitely not my career so not sure where you got that idea.

He just gives me advice for weight training, thatā€™s it. Iā€™ve told him I just want to increase my strength and core I have never mentioned weight loss. So no Iā€™m not wasting his time.

Thatā€™s is a lot of fantasy within that?

They just take your weight and measurements at the start of a new program. Thatā€™s all šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:

Its odd, i met my wife at the gym when she was under weight. She was working out after self defence lessons. I never imagined her gaining but as we grew closer and as i had mostly been in relationships with larger women prior I guess I may have instinctively pushed and fantasised as she didn't drop the exercise but did indulge at the table. 8 years on and shes a lot bigger but still fit. Also helps that she still buys gym clothes and does yoga and zumba to help with her health.

Looking more specificall at the OPs post, and purely subjective and anecdotal: My parents owned a gym chain after my mother stopped her pro sports career and I'm used to the gym environment.

For a lot of PTs there was a strong sense that they were just doing a job they knew how to do and were trained to do.

Consider the following:

A tailor might prefer to dress people differently to the suits they make for clients, a hairdresser the same, but yet the clients come for something they want based on pictures on the wall etc and ask for a particular look.

Seeing people at the gym and imagining how they would look closer to your aesthetic preference seems normal. I know a great barber in london who hates most of the cuts that leave his chair, he makes sure they are well done but its not what he would advise.

I also know a good hairdresser who exclusively dates long, curl haired women but, due to current fashions, often gets clients asking for shorter cuts and complex colorings [totally against what heā€™s into]. I imagine he may fantasise about some clients, especially those who work fashion week, and imagine them in a very different aesthetic.
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

That will be a good fantasy. The obese woman training me to become obeseā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
2 years
12   loading