General

Into pregnancy

So I know this isn’t a feederism thing, but pregnancy is still similar with having a larger belly than normal, though you get more than just feeling good out of it.

I enjoy seeing pregnant women in public just minding their own business, not in a creepy way, more of just a glance at them. I’m not sure why but whenever I see them, seeing a women produce life within her and looks perfectly happy in life motivates me to want to work harder in life to get that. I love thy feeling, it’s just something I look forward to to having my girlfriend become my wife, then become pregnant. It’s a plus because pregnant women are also incredibly sexy, so she’d look sexy naturally to me.

This is rare and I haven’t been able to find other people who get the same motivational feeling or finding pregnant women super sexy, can anyone relate? Share your thoughts on pregnant women, are they sexy, do you have a fetish for them, how do you feel when you see them?

And before anyone judges me on being an unprepared father who only wants a pregnant wife for her looks and not a child, I would never want her to get pregnant until I am absolutely sure I am ready for that kind of responsibility, and not anytime soon.
2 years

Into pregnancy

SushiQueen:
Pregnancy fetish is pretty common. I know a lot of people who are into it. The thing about being fat and pregnant is it's hard to even tell you are pregnant. I was pregnant this time last year and no one would have been able to tell unless I told them. It wasn't until I got into the third trimester people could see a difference. 🤷‍♀️

You looked great the whole time ;-)
2 years

Into pregnancy

I've had a pregnancy fetish since I was very young. Its not as strong as it was. I'm more into fat now. But it's still there. I still find pregnant bellies very attractive. The whole watching them expand and such. I ended up liking fat more due to the permanent belly vs temporary one.
2 years

Into pregnancy

Sorry to hear that...there's still a chance in the future, isn't it?
2 years

Into pregnancy

MrBald32:
I've had a pregnancy fetish since I was very young. Its not as strong as it was. I'm more into fat now. But it's still there. I still find pregnant bellies very attractive. The whole watching them expand and such. I ended up liking fat more due to the permanent belly vs temporary one.

I emphasize with you. I too was into pregnant bellies. I have moved onto round fat bellies mainly on women, I also have a pronounced belly myself.
2 years

Into pregnancy

i love it. and hope to find a special woman that would be willing to carry our mini me's
2 years