Extreme obesity

Fatmisst ssbbw is still in the hospital

Idk who she is but health matters more than this fetish, if she is forced to lose weight, it’ll be disappointing to you and others and maybe her too, sure, but not at all a bad thing. I wish her well and a good recovery ❤️
2 years

FatLover91:
It would be a horrible thing if she lost weight. It’s so amazing that she’s over 700lbs at just 23 years old. It would be extremely tragic if she lost any weight. She could easily be 900lbs by the time she’s 30 if she keeps going.

No, what would really be horrible is if she died at such a young age! If she needs to drop a little weight to stay healthy, than that should matter more than the fantasies and expectation of (to her) random strangers.
2 years

A persons health comes before your personal fetish.
2 years

I wish her a safe and speedy recovery
2 years

Gothcupcake626:
Idk who she is but health matters more than this fetish, if she is forced to lose weight, it’ll be disappointing to you and others and maybe her too, sure, but not at all a bad thing. I wish her well and a good recovery ❤️

FatLover91:
It would be a horrible thing if she lost weight. It’s so amazing that she’s over 700lbs at just 23 years old. It would be extremely tragic if she lost any weight. She could easily be 900lbs by the time she’s 30 if she keeps going.

Nope, health trumps fetish and kink every time. Doesn’t matter if it’s weight related or not. Sad and disturbing you don’t care about her health.
2 years

I remember she recovered a fee months ago. Did she recently get admitted again?
2 years

Nah man,
The safety and well being of our gainers, foodies, feedies, comes first.
2 years

Ditzy:
A persons health comes before your personal fetish.

FatLover91:
I’m aware but we have no way of knowing if this is even weight related.

You are absolutely grim mate. Of course it’s health related if she weighs 700lbs. It’s really grim and disgusting that you’d put someone’s life at risk for a kink.
2 years

Just hoping FatMissT can be back home with a full recovery being discharged (hopefully soon).
Pneumonia is not only susceptible to fat people, though in a hospital environment that may not be fat friendly it can be cumbersome.
With Webmodels unless they have actual close friends who post regularly, you never really know if they are feedees, death-feedists etc as those who are/claim to be make more $.

This is the darker/inevitable side of the lifestyle/fetish/kink as I definitely see some conflicted/guilty conscience type posts in the thread.
Hoping she is getting proper care as she shares truths with friends/family and maybe fans eventually.
2 years

Just an update from her Feabie posts- she's out of hospital now.
2 years
12   loading