Fat experiences

Stretch marks

since crossing the 230 - 240 threshold, i have discovered a lot of stretch marks all over my body suddenly. i didn’t think they appeared this quick. it almost seemed like it was overnight. they are almost everywhere i can manage to look. as much as i love them, i don’t know what i have gotten myself into here ahaha. can you get rid of them? how do they occur? how do you get rid of them? do you like stretch marks? do you like your own? or someone else’s?
2 years

Stretch marks

stretch marks are beautiful it's a sign that your body is growing more
I have stretch marks in almost all of my body now and I love them
My sister used Snail slime cream i don't know if that exist where you live but that make my sister's stretch marks disappear
2 years

Stretch marks

chubbycheeked:
Ya anyone can get stretch marks even just from growing taller. I know with women we get some on our hips since they grow outwards.
I have a lot of them pretty much everywhere. There are certain lotions and other stuff to help them fade.

Personally, I think that stretch marks are one of the cutest ways to show someone is getting fat. I don’t understand why society hates them so much 😔
2 years

Stretch marks

BHMZach:
my nephew asked me a few weeks ago at my sisters pool party where I got those scars (referring to my stretch marks) and he asked if it hurt

And what did you tell the lad?
2 years

Stretch marks

habitats for huge manatee:
Stretch marks are très cute, and so is the pigging out that produces them

Here here, my good man!
2 years

Stretch marks

I like stretch marks, I've got lots of them on my stomach. I like how they feel against my fingers as I rub my wife's belly as well as mine. xD
2 years

Stretch marks

I can't wait until I get some, I've always loved them-the way they look and the way they feel.
Are they painful when they first come in?
2 years