Fat experiences

Fat on furniture

I have gotten used to chairs and couches creaking when I sit on them.
2 years

Fat on furniture

I'm terrified to sit on any bed that isn't mine. Bedframes need to be reinforced if they want to hold me. And most are just flimsy stacks of wood that start cracking as I lay down
2 years

Fat on furniture

I do stay off peoples lawn chairs tho'.
I stick to picnic table benches if they have them.
I did squeeze my big ass into a wooden rocker at Cracker Barrel and it held just fine.
2 years

Fat on furniture

Gosh, lawn chairs are scary
2 years

Fat on furniture

That is a very sexy sound btw
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:

When I was 225-lbs., I bent a lawn chair due to my weight.
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:

I haven't broken one, but I'm staying away from the small plastic lawn chairs this summer. I tried on Memorial Day and switched to a sturdier seat. Lawn chairs aren't nearly wide enough and I can feel the legs bending when I sit down in one.
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:

bills225:
I haven't broken one, but I'm staying away from the small plastic lawn chairs this summer. I tried on Memorial Day and switched to a sturdier seat. Lawn chairs aren't nearly wide enough and I can feel the legs bending when I sit down in one.

Those rigid plastic lawn chairs are so cheap and are the worst. I broke one at 390 just by steadying it with my hands as I tried to lower myself into it. It split in two with one armrest in each hand before I had even bent over!
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:

bills225:

Those rigid plastic lawn chairs are so cheap and are the worst. I broke one at 390 just by steadying it with my hands as I tried to lower myself into it. It split in two with one armrest in each hand before I had even bent over!
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:

bills225:

Iamgettingfat:

They really are! Even if they don't break, I barely fit in them!
2 years
12   loading