Gaining

How do you effectivly control and eliminate all visceral fat?

Im skinny as of now and I want to gain subcutaneous fat only. I am concerned about health and genetics and fat distribution. I know its unhealthy to have abdominal fat according to becommingoverweight’s research (including subcutaneous), but its seems to be plausable to ballance being sexy and healthy. As for genetics... im scared my genes will fail me and rack up on visceral fat, or give me no moobs at all ;_; my dream body is a chubby one with puffy areolas and moobs. Good news is that i can controll the amount of visceral fat in my body, but i do not know how much i would have to work out. I also dont know how to tell if i have visceral fat in me at all? I know i have to do some sort of cardio, but how do i measure how much i need. And really what to effectivly do to burn visceral fat only. I know sumo wrestlers work out a LOT and i dont want to and have time for that! Can some of yall pls enlighten me? Thanks in advance
2 years

As you know Becomingoverweights info is a great resource. Stick to things like heavy cream and stay away from excess sugar that will cause visceral fat. Through diet and just a small amount of exercise, it should be doable. Since visceral fat is around the organs and under the muscle if you have it, which you do need some, but you would get more of a beer belly that is hard. Where if it is soft and above the muscles that is Sub fat. If you can grab and jiggle it that is sub fat. Also if you gain in other places, like thighs, butt, moobs, etc then that also will be sub fat. So eat and drink all the things that contribute to Sub fat and reduce visceral fat. While also getting that little bit of exercise to also help reduce visceral fat. You seem to have an idea already of what to do and how. just a matter of doing it now. smiley Best of luck!
2 years

Wait really? Just a little exercise!? I mean im all for it really!

it seems to be genetics that determines where my subcutaneous fat is stored?
2 years

Kasane teto:
Wait really? Just a little exercise!? I mean im all for it really!

it seems to be genetics that determines where my subcutaneous fat is stored?

Genetics is most likely the single biggest factor in almost everything to do with one's weight and where it goes and what type, etc. But yeah, it seems that genetics is the only thing that determines where you will store sub fat. As in there is no way to intentionally gain in a certain area. There are some medications that can cause weight to redistribute to certain areas. But, that is extremely dangerous and no doctor would do that. But, just making you aware that there could be a chance you might be on medication at some point in your life that could have an effect on that. Of course, I am not a doctor or anything. Most of what I have said I have either learned from reading Becomingoverweight's posts, doing my own research online, or personal experience. So take it all for what it is, lol. Hope that helps a bit! smiley Take care!
2 years

Aww, thanks for all the info!
2 years

Really? Becommingoverweights posts say that linoleic acid which is commonly found in unsaturated fats, promotes visceral distrubution, while heavy cream, (dairy fat) is mostly composed of saturated fats, which is recomended to gain on?
2 years

Everybody is different so what works for one person may not work the same for another person.
2 years

exercise burns visceral fat faster than subcutaneous.

exercise and eat at a surplus, this shit ain't hard
2 years

bangs15:
exercise burns visceral fat faster than subcutaneous.

exercise and eat at a surplus, this shit ain't hard

It may seem simple, and technically it is. But, gaining can be and is very hard! Not even counting cost, budget, work, and life. Just the act of eating enough calories to get fat. As someone who wasn't overweight before trying this, gaining has been hard as hell! The weeks and longer it took for me to be able to even get close to 2,000 calories into me each day without feeling sick. Then to do all that and then get excess calories! That was even more weeks. I had to rely on heavy cream, as I cannot physically get enough calories with normal food and drink, and enough to gain decently without it. There are many a person who has it really hard to gain weight. Just as there are many for whom it is very hard to lose weight. Different body types, medical conditions, hell if my Crohns was active I wouldn't be gaining a damn ounce! Medications and many many factors affect a person's weight. I am not being confrontational, but just saying, none of all this is easy. It's hard. But anything worth doing is hard. smiley
2 years

How much visceral fat is too much?
2 years
12   loading