Gaining

How do you effectivly control and eliminate all visceral fat?

Kasane teto:
Really? Becommingoverweights posts say that linoleic acid which is commonly found in unsaturated fats, promotes visceral distrubution, while heavy cream, (dairy fat) is mostly composed of saturated fats, which is recomended to gain on?

Otacon0205:
I’m no doctor and simply sharing my opinion, plus I love and use heavy cream too for my gain, but saturated fats are renown to increase insulin resistance, a precursor to diabetes, and tends to promote more cholesterol and visceral fat than the unsaturated ones. A simple google search will tell you the same. None the less, yes heavy cream is great to put on weight and a good amount of subcutaneous fat, at least in my experience, but don’t think that you are not also putting on some visceral fat with it.
People that want to gain and steer clear from diabetes and other health complications might prefer to eat foods that are rich in calories but with healthier fats (unsaturated) like: avocados, eggs, extra virgin olive oil, tuna (better fresh than canned), nuts and similar. Your gain is your journey and at the end its up to you how you want to do it. So eat whatever you want and in abundance smiley Just bear in mind that one type of fat will make you gain faster but with potential health complications (at least if your diet solely rely on those), the other one takes longer but you also stay healthier. I believe in a good balance of the two, so I try to vary my daily diet getting a little bit of both, best of both world.

Thank you for your insight, i want to be as healthy as possible bc i want to be proudly fat, show off that im sexier and healthier than skinny people
2 years

I’m curious... what is Becomingoverweight? Is it a website? I can’t find it in a search.
2 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I’m curious... what is Becomingoverweight? Is it a website? I can’t find it in a search.

Otacon0205:
Not sure, I thought he/she is a member here.
Maybe someone else knows, any suggestions Kasane Teto?

Ok thanks, I never thought it might be a person. :-D
2 years
12   loading