Gaining

Fun food to eat a lot of

Something that incorporates a bit of variety post-creation.

I like stuff you'd find in a tortilla - burritos, tacos, and taquitos and so on. Making them fresh is usually always better than heating them up later since a lot of the ingredients just go in, but if ordering them is your thing, that's fine too. You could make a whole tray of one of these types of dishes.

Then you can drizzle on or dip them in a sauce, hot cheese, sour cream, or guacamole to adjust them to your taste as you go on with the meal.

It's a similar deal with pancakes, given what you can toss into the batter to steer the flavor and texture, but the rate at which I eat pancakes perfectly matches up with the rate I make pancakes, plus they're better hot, so I'm usually standing for the whole stuffing.

Both are nice soft foods that are easy to make as many as you want and can have a good variety of options on what you'd like the next mouthful to be like.
2 years

Fun food to eat a lot of

Everybody's different! Some people can eat a whole pizza but I get bored after two slices. 😂

I can't eat two burgers for the same reason, but a burger and wings and maybe a side, with ice cream dessert, makes it more interesting for me and I can eat more that way. Find your favourite combos! 😁
2 years

Fun food to eat a lot of

I find switching between sweet and savoury can trick your body into wanting more

As for me personally, I love savoury, so I can slam a whole family bag of chips/crisps in no time and not even feel full
2 years