Lifestyle tips

Funnel feeding

Something like that is always more fun when there's someone to experience it with. I like placing my trust in the funneller because I know exactly when I'd stop & go with it. I like not knowing if I'll get to stop, and giving control the person doing the pouring.

Anyway - and I'm theorizing here! - you might be able to engineer something if you've got a shelf near you, a long enough, flexible food-safe tube, and can rest below it safely. You could have something using the "Siphon principle" (which would replace the need for a funnel) to get fluids going, and have both hands free. Any hands you get to have free would add to the experience & overall safety I assume.

I'm going to try this after I post it & let you know if that works out well. I've got all I need for it.

UPDATE: It kinda works, using a spare CPAP air tube and a gallon of milk hooked onto the ceiling makes it flow down into my mouth at a very lax pace. Might use this setup again for mindless casual consumption.

Update 2: It can't handle anything thicker than milk, so if you're OK with a slightly automatic silly straw, this is one way to go. I still find having someone else operate a funnel 100x sexier than this.
2 years

Funnel feeding

I think he/she wants to be able to self funnel feed.
2 years

Funnel feeding

Make the most fattening gain shake you can and thin it with enough half n half so you can use a bite tube and hydration bag to suck and control the flow to your desire. Also works great one someone else because the feel more in control and just lay back and suck down thousands of fattening calories while you do whatever you can do to encourage their gluttony.
2 years

Funnel feeding

I’ve been hesitant to use heavy cream with the bag. How do you clean the leftover residue out of the bag?
I would like to get more than one use out of it.

BTW: did you ever find out who painted that picture on your wall?
2 years

Funnel feeding

Can you please post a photo of your 48oz setup? How frequently do you use yours? And the results?
2 years

Funnel feeding

Yes, please do....

If you can find everything on Amazon, with
Links or item numbers that would be excellent!
2 years

Funnel feeding

Good to see that your education has paid off! Bet you did not think it would be used in that way. Smile
2 years

Funnel feeding

Difficult to tell from the photo, but what size is that spout? 1”?

How do you clean it? That heavy cream leaves behind a film, that is difficult to clean.

Thank you,
2 years

Funnel feeding

How do you clean it? That heavy cream leaves behind a film, that is difficult to clean.

Thank you,
2 years

Funnel feeding

Thank you,
2 years
12   loading