Lifestyle tips

Funnel feeding

EmilyW:
The bottle is a large metal water bottle. I'll try to find it online, but basically, you know how a large metal water bottle looks like. So that.
Because I think I studied industrial design and I am effin genius I designed a screw-on device that allowed me to insert the large and small tubes easily. And I had it 3d printed at work in nylon... because people love when you make parts for fattening machines and they are so eager to help both physically and metaphysically.

It worked on the first try as expected. smiley smiley smiley Three smileys out of three. And if you want to know I did transfer during the first test 48 oz of a strawberry milkshake to my little tummy, because I am a really good obedient subject. Sure, I could not really walk or breathe afterward, but that's a small price to pay for science.

Let me see if I can find drawing of my design on the cloud.
(edit)Here it is. Stupidly simple, chimerically effective.

Of course, the design is freakingly patented and the only way to use it legally is if you get colossally fat by using it. That is the royalties to pay or the fat police will get you.

The only sad part is that I can't for fuck find it now. Pardon my hungry Euro-Canadian mouth. Who was messing with my stuff? How can a girl get fat when others are playing with her tube feeding devices? This is just senseless. I am sad. smiley smiley smiley Three sad frownies out of three. I am going to get that icecream to cheer me up.

Hello fellow evil genius! First thought is that the air inlet might like a Tesla valve. I've seen 3d print files for those. It might even work well enough to delay liquid from escaping when the bottle is inverted untill the point a vacuum starts to take affect and push that bit of fluid back in the bottle. Might even be lossless. Of course a reed valve could work too but that would be more complicated and therefore more error prone. The application of a tesla valve or other such device actually would be patentable.

Basic fluid dynamics rock!
2 years

Funnel feeding

Economy is the essence of beauty. Emily is the genius she claims to be.
2 years

Funnel feeding

EmilyW:
I am glad we agree smiley
I also did found the STL file, but the thread will work only with that particular bottle mentioned Rove Replenish 42oz (see my profile pic). So here it is:
www.mediafire.com/file/38o55imsfodr4j0/screwpip2.stl/file

I was thinking to post it on thingiverse together with some guide, recipes, and explicit pics of it in use - I wonder how the 3d nerds will react to a "3D feeding tube attachment to get your ass fucking colossal".
Only one way to find out...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see those reactions. If you could find a way to post those here, I'm sure we'd all find that immensely entertaining.
2 years
12   loading