Fat experiences

What would my daily life be like at 800+ lbs?

Living with your parents isn't going to help if you outlive them. Although at 800 pounds, there is probably a good chance that you won't. How do your parents feel about taking care of you for the rest of their lives? It might be a turn on to make such a high goal, but if you spend your life in a nursing home, in pain, and unable to care for yourself, it may not be as much fun as you think.
2 years

Have you ever lived on your own or had a real job?
What if your parents decide that you should move out and live on your own?
Kind of mean of you to force your parents to take care of you when you should be on your own at your age.
I know that sounds mean of me to say that but your parents deserve" their time". They raised you now its time for you to be on your own and responsible for yourself.
2 years

Hey, being or thinking about being 800 pounds sounds very nice in many different ways. I wonder if you are really being serious though because what you appear to be considering sounds like it could be a very dangerous situation.
2 years

Speaking from experience in this paragraph, relying on your parents takes away a lot of the freedom of dietary choice. Say they notice you getting a little too heavy, they'll likely switch to healthier choices for the household, if not outright enacting strict portion control on you personally. Even worse when you don't have your own sources of income, you won't be able to even order takeout for yourself.

Definitely prioritize getting to be independent first.
Then you can eat as much of anything you can afford, and maybe even find someone who'll pitch in and feed it all to you while you trundle your way past the next few hundred pounds. Can't say I've ever found a long-term feeder willing to take me all the way up to (or for me, beyond) 800lbs, but I have yet to ask (gaining my independence first! It's sexy.)

As for your original question, I imagine approaching 800 pounds would put you into a severely limited mobility state, requiring something like a walker or at least a cane to move any amount of distance. You might be tempted to just quit getting up and walking altogether, for it will be exhausting, and all the added weight would be a significant strain on the joints in your legs and feet. Even something as simple as laying in a bed would require a bit of preparation, equipment and care.

Luckily there's tons (lol) of bariatric equipment and resources available to the public. so you and your partner can have exactly what you need to maintain comfort at whichever stage you're at. You will almost absolutely have to have a serious, committed partner fully aware & willing to help set you up for this and continue towards your 800 pound goal.

If you're thinking still about how thrilling that size must feel, I can't put that feeling into words but I feel the same way about it. I'm no expert & haven't met any yet, but that's what I've osmosed and speculated so far. Hope we reach our goals uninterrupted & enjoy the ride there.
2 years

I've worked in healthcare and have seen different experiences for very large people.

For the sake experience based onbjective and positive information. Please read below. If you want to hear my observations on the downsides, please PM me (goes for anyone)

At home care when you are debilitated and weigh over four hundred pounds can be shockingly expensive. Good at home care can start at five to ten thousand dollars a month, if you would like to be dependent for basic self care. Full personal and medical care provided at home can easily exceed 20k per month. It's shocking.

Care in skilled nursing can largely be paid for through your Medicare and state insurance policies, but even with full benefits you'll be left with very little extra money beyond that. Say perhaps $200 a Month at most. With additional financial support, family, and social supports life can be fairly pleasant for many people finding themselves in such a situation.

There are some very real risks and potential pitfalls for someone at thay weight even if they are fairly young and otherwise healthy.

This is not medical advice.
2 years