Gaining

Gaining from 30-35yrs old stopping point

You can ask some of the people here about stopping once you reach a goal. For many people that is just physically and mentally impossible. So, keep that in mind as you are gaining. I know one woman who planned to stop at 300, then 350, then absolutely at 400, but she has blown past that now. Her goals are not controlling her weight, her weight is controlling her goals.
2 years

me932:
Hey all, Im looking for input/advice. I am looking to keep gaining off and on for the next five years. Once I hit 35 I figured I would stop. Right now I'm at 300 pounds. Im curious of what the next five years would look like or what challenges I may face I feel like I may overshoot my goal considering I just moved next to a McDonalds.... My ultimate goal would be 500 pounds but if I gain more I would just see how I feel and go from there. Im having a hard time finding a future weight calculator online. But I think its within reason I would gain 30-50 pounds a year but I could see myself gaining more that...

I agree - it's the stopping that will be the hardest...was 165lb last October...about to hit 300lb. Goal was 180lb, then 185lb, then 200ln, then 220lb. I don't know if it's not being able to stop per se, because I haven't tried, but I want more. What do others think?
2 years

me932:
Hey all, Im looking for input/advice. I am looking to keep gaining off and on for the next five years. Once I hit 35 I figured I would stop. Right now I'm at 300 pounds. Im curious of what the next five years would look like or what challenges I may face I feel like I may overshoot my goal considering I just moved next to a McDonalds.... My ultimate goal would be 500 pounds but if I gain more I would just see how I feel and go from there. Im having a hard time finding a future weight calculator online. But I think its within reason I would gain 30-50 pounds a year but I could see myself gaining more that...

chubbybunnywriter:
I agree - it's the stopping that will be the hardest...was 165lb last October...about to hit 300lb. Goal was 180lb, then 185lb, then 200ln, then 220lb. I don't know if it's not being able to stop per se, because I haven't tried, but I want more. What do others think?

Wanting it becomes easier with every pound gained :-)
2 years

me932:
Definitely agree with this, when I started I wanted to get to 30bmi (210) to see what its like and here I am after a few more years at 300 (40.7 BMI) going for a journey to 500 (with a stop around 350 mark to check out the heart attack grill). It feels like as soon as you hit a milestone the next one seems all that more appealing.[/quote]

I am kinda in the same boat. I just started gaining. My wife is over 300. Which she has gained slowly but surely . My main goal was to catch up to her. But, now, who knows if and when I will stop. Granted I have a long way to go to find out!!
2 years