General

Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

As much I know there are usually two types of fat guts. Number 1 the most common is a huge hard beach ball belly and number 2 a rare type is double belly or belly with rolls (like mine)

I prefer belly with rolls as you can play with it and squish it. Wbu guys?
2 years

Double belly/rolls is what I want if/when I start gaining. Reason is the same as yours.
2 years

Gotta go with the double belly with ample side rolls :-) Nothing sexier on a gaining lady than that!
2 years

I think there’s a 3rd type, which I prefer and wish I had... big and blubbery. I like a big basketball belly too. I saw a shore town cop in his summer uniform of tight white polo shirt, tight blue shorts. He was built like a bull with huge traps and arms, a squatter’s butt and legs, and a big round belly. He was also shaved bald and clean shaven. I like the beachball/basketball belly with muscles, but the blubbery belly in general. I like when it overflows the belt and ripples with movement.
2 years

Beach ball belly. 100%.
2 years

I prefer double bellies. Easier to grab onto and play with. I think mine is a bit of both? I’m still able to grab onto my rolls but I wish it was fully double because I have a slight preference for that look.
2 years

I like my belly soft and squishy, with side rolls. I don't want a double belly, so I avoid wearing anything that has a waistband. That experiment has been a success so far.
2 years

Both are wonderful, though I admit I’m a bit partial to double bellies. Love having rolls to hold onto, love the depth and dimensions they add to a woman’s figure,
2 years

I just want to make a note that genetics are the ONLY factor in which is a double belly and which is a solid one, Double Bellies are genetics and i as 5 years old when i had one and starved so even skinny, there will be that slight separation.
2 years

I like both but I prefer a double belly. My wife has a nice big double belly. On me I like having a nice ball belly full of visceral fat.
2 years
1234   loading