General

Wendy's coming to uk

I would rate Wendy's as fair but nothing to get excited about.
Their food is OK if nothing else is open.
The chili isn't bad.
The spicy chicken sandwich is outstanding.
2 years

Wendy's coming to uk

I’ve been hearing great things about their Frosties for the past like... 9 years? lol. When my ex visited the US he specifically went to a Wendy’s just to try their Frosties and never stopped raving about them after that. I want one!!
2 years

Wendy's coming to uk

EmilyW:
In my humble experience, UK food in recent years far surpassed North American in choices and quality. I am of course talking only about London and Oxfordshire as I haven't been anywhere else, but every time I went there it was almost shocking how great the food choices were. Chains like Pret a manger were a head and shoulder above NA sorry sandwich shops. And you get a proper coffee. I always judge places by how they make cappuccinos smiley I hate fish, but in London, you can stuff me on fish and chips and London Pride until I can't walk. My 2 schillings.

wow, that made me hungry, lol! fish n' chips and london pride sounds like a good combination right now.

we've had wendy's forever in canada, and i never thought it was anything special. what i wish we'd get here is white castle, that would be really different from the chains that are prevalent here.
2 years

Wendy's coming to uk

I’m genuinely excited about this. I only had taco bell recently and I’ve heard a lot of good things about Wendy’s
2 years