Fat experiences

Dealing with family

Kryssyp:
Actually I realize my post sounded grumpy. Most of the relatives were nice. The cousin whose house it is saw Kev standing in their yard not wanting to sit in the lawn chair and brought out a sturdy chair from the house. And when his back starting acting up in the softball game he teamed up with my eight year old nephew. Kev batted and my nephew ran and played the field. Just the one cousin got on my nerves.

Frick that cousin! Usually that kind of fatphobia says a lot about a person, like what their worst fear is...
2 years

Dealing with family

It's weird going to someone's family gathering and playing sports, when you've never done that at any family gathering you've been to in your entire life. I'm not fast enough to run the bases, not that it matters, since I can't hit the ball in the first place.

Why is it that we eat, then play sports? That's the last thing I want to do.

It's like eating, then taking the family picture. Let's eat for an hour, then capture our stomachs for posterity.
2 years

Dealing with family

My mom gives me grief about how big my belly is now. I just let it roll off my shoulders :-) My wife and I are perfectly happy being fat and we really don’t care what others think!
2 years