Feedback and suggestions

Broken profile viewing

The most likely cause is those profiles being temporarily removed by an admin for rule violations contained within them.

Until the user makes corrections to remove the violation, as indicated in the message sent out to them, their profile is not able to be viewed by other users.
2 years

Broken profile viewing

I’m having the same issue with my own profile not being able to be viewed by others, but have not received any kind of message. I think it might be a glitch?
2 years

Broken profile viewing

Yeah when I click on my profile to view, I can see it just fine. Definitely a glitch somewhere.
2 years

Broken profile viewing

CurvyChristineBBW:
Yeah when I click on my profile to view, I can see it just fine. Definitely a glitch somewhere.

Hi, just wanted to let you know I have messaged you personally about this issue. smiley
2 years

Broken profile viewing

Same as mine.. been told that if you check my profile it says "no item found" and didn't even have notification for today's.. Like who viewed my profile
2 years

Broken profile viewing

Please note, if you see a profile, or your own profile says 'no items found' this means the profile has been removed from the site.

You should always get a message from our admin team if we have had to remove profiles or content, so if you have not heard anything please get in touch with any memeber if the team on site or message us at: team@fantasyfeeder.com
2 years