Stuffing

Most you’ve ever eaten?

I have devoured a whole loaf of bread smothered with Miracle whip in one sitting.
2 years

Most you’ve ever eaten?

I was holiday when I suddenly got the munchies, it started a journey of food and discovery, after smoking some weed, I walked out the hotel, first was a pizza hut I stuffed 2 regular pizzas, then I as walked down the beach front I saw a Burger king, so I orders 3 triple Burger's, after that a kebab and I small Indian take away, it was the most I'd eaten in a while.
2 years

Most you’ve ever eaten?

I almost finished 3 pizzas the other night and 10 breadsticks and wings I had Half a pound of wings at night and finished the rest in morning. I would of been able to have all the pizza but I had to share one of them lol
2 years

Most you’ve ever eaten?

I think right now it was 10 fully piled up plates at a Chinese buffet. I don't think I could repeat it, everything just kind of clicked together between being especially ravenous, the food being pretty good, and having a taste for it. When I finished I had a bowl of ice cream of course. My stomach was huge and rock hard, I had to lean my seat back for the drive home and keep the seatbelt loose.
2 years

Most you’ve ever eaten?

50 Jumbo Buffalo Wings or the time I ate 112 clams at a picnic.
2 years