Lifestyle tips

Dieting to get fat?

Not, on purpose. But that's been my experience.
2 years

Dieting to get fat?

My basketball belly came slowly over the past 10-15 years. It was worth the wait :-)
2 years

Dieting to get fat?

I’ve dieted all my adult life, following one plan or another, and I have to say my weight has ratcheted up. Last year I was the fattest I’ve ever been in my life, at 245 lbs at 5’6”. I lost about 35 lbs from not eating right, and now that I’m starting to eat again I think I’m going to ratchet up. If I hit 250 then that proves my theory.
2 years

Dieting to get fat?

I have found when I hit a plateau, I eat super healthy for a few weeks, I can drop a few lbs. When I start gaining again, I am able to get over the plateau weight without any issue.
2 years

Dieting to get fat?

I had anorexia in my teens and some small relapses in my early 20s. I’ve seen a small physical impact in this context but nothing significant. Maybe it’ll show up as I get older. But mentally I absolutely snapped like a rubber band - restricting for so long eventually lead me here, so in that respect it definitely did lead to significant weight gain in the long term for me lol. I just don’t think it can be relied on 100%. But that’s okay, I love food so I’m happy to catch up.
2 years