Fat experiences

To wear a bra or not?

There’s something inside me that says it’s silly for really fat women to wear a bra... it’s better to just let everything hang.

And I was curious how you all feel about it?

Would you rather wear one?

Would you rather see women not wearing one?

BTW I do enjoy a man with moobs wearing one tho! So sexy!
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

Well for me.. I don't usually wear bra . It's very rare that I wear it . The weather here is so hot and plus it's hard for me to breath when I wear bra . And I can't even find my size here ahahaha
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

I like seeing them in a bra .... and taking them out of a bra of course.
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

EIIe:
There’s something inside me that says it’s silly for really fat women to wear a bra... it’s better to just let everything hang.

And I was curious how you all feel about it?

Would you rather wear one?

Would you rather see women not wearing one?

BTW I do enjoy a man with moobs wearing one tho! So sexy!

Doubt I’ll ever be mooby enough for a bra :-)

But it’s indeed a shame that social norms in the U.S. dictate all women wear a bra, even when it’s not comfortable. My wife’s size (46 DDD) is just about the largest one that’s halfway-available in retail outlets, and she’s about to bust through another one :-)
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

Just a personal preference thing I suppose.
Some women just look better wearing a bra some don't.
Boob sweat is another thing when you are fat plus chaffing when your boobs are flopping all over the place.
Sports bras suit me just fine and keep the sweat and floppage to a minimum.
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

Ditzy:
Just a personal preference thing I suppose.
Some women just look better wearing a bra some don't.
Boob sweat is another thing when you are fat plus chaffing when your boobs are flopping all over the place.
Sports bras suit me just fine and keep the sweat and floppage to a minimum.

Still trying to get the wife to wear a sports bra more often. Her last 46 DDD bra is hanging on these days :-)
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

Bigger women without a bra are my kryptonite tbh. My wife never used to wear a bra at home, just a vest or sleeveless T shirt, but understandably as our kids got older she started to wear one.

On the occasions we have the house to ourselves I ask her to stick a vest top on with no bra. She usually obliges and it drives me wild!
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

I do wear a bra at work and when away from home for extended periods because I live in Florida and boob sweat can be a problem.

I never wear a bra when I'm at home. If I happen to experience a little boob sweat while at home, I'll just tuck some fabric from my bodysuit into the infra-mammary crease below my breasts and the fabric will wick away the moisture.

If I'm just running some short errands around town, I usually won't wear a bra. I'll just do what I do at home, tucking some fabric from my shirt into the infra-mammary crease to soak up any sweat when I get back to my car. This sometimes results in some unusual wet spots on my shirt when I get out of my car again, but no one else seems to care or take notice.

Now that I wear bodysuits as underwear, no one really notices when I go out bra-less. The bodysuit and shirt combination seems to do a good enough of reducing bounce and concealing my nipples.

I did have a bra-less moment during my first year at my previous job . I forgot to launder my bras over the weekend, and wound up having to go to work bra-less on a Monday. I wore a large shirt, and almost got away with it until our outdoor luncheon that day. It was an annual celebration, and I was walking around quite a bit, talking with people and picking up some tasty food from the buffet that had been set out.

At one point, a former co-worker saw me and waved me over. When I reached her, I noticed that her eyes immediately zeroed in on my breasts, and she just stared for a solid second or two. She didn't say anything about it, but I knew that she had noticed I was bra-less. I didn't wear bodysuits back then, so she must have seen my breasts bounce a bit too much.

That was an interesting experience for me. It was exciting. I felt like I was doing something naughty. I felt simultaneously embarrassed and aroused when my former co-worker noticed that I was not wearing a bra.
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

Zora:
I do wear a bra at work and when away from home for extended periods because I live in Florida and boob sweat can be a problem.

I never wear a bra when I'm at home. If I happen to experience a little boob sweat while at home, I'll just tuck some fabric from my bodysuit into the infra-mammary crease below my breasts and the fabric will wick away the moisture.

If I'm just running some short errands around town, I usually won't wear a bra. I'll just do what I do at home, tucking some fabric from my shirt into the infra-mammary crease to soak up any sweat when I get back to my car. This sometimes results in some unusual wet spots on my shirt when I get out of my car again, but no one else seems to care or take notice.

Now that I wear bodysuits as underwear, no one really notices when I go out bra-less. The bodysuit and shirt combination seems to do a good enough of reducing bounce and concealing my nipples.

I did have a bra-less moment during my first year at my previous job . I forgot to launder my bras over the weekend, and wound up having to go to work bra-less on a Monday. I wore a large shirt, and almost got away with it until our outdoor luncheon that day. It was an annual celebration, and I was walking around quite a bit, talking with people and picking up some tasty food from the buffet that had been set out.

At one point, a former co-worker saw me and waved me over. When I reached her, I noticed that her eyes immediately zeroed in on my breasts, and she just stared for a solid second or two. She didn't say anything about it, but I knew that she had noticed I was bra-less. I didn't wear bodysuits back then, so she must have seen my breasts bounce a bit too much.

That was an interesting experience for me. It was exciting. I felt like I was doing something naughty. I felt simultaneously embarrassed and aroused when my former co-worker noticed that I was not wearing a bra.

That’s one cool true story :-) My wife uses either material or wadded-up paper towels to deal with sweat under her boobs. Hers lay flat on her belly and imagine yours do too. :-)
2 years