Fattening others

Any feedee ever dream about being the feeder?

I love this idea !
2 years

Ssbbwgirl580:
I know its rare as most feedees are feedees for a reason but I would love to be fattened by someone who use to be the one being fattened and empower them until they know they're better than me and treat me as such.

Not as rare as you think. It seems a fat fetish is a fat fetish, the whose fattening can be a switch for some. I started off as just a feeder and now am open to anything.
2 years

I'm submissive, to a feeder in an asexual agreement. Submissive to a second in an asexual agreement that depends on the pleasure of my primary dominant feeder. The second one loses weight while I gain, and we encourage each other. I'm also developing a more intimate relationship with one of the most beautiful ssbbws I've ever come to know both inside and out who also is into mutual feeding, and my weight gain ( You know who you are, Beautiful. )

I want the first two to feel proud and pleased, and for the beautiful one to have more joy in life with me in it.

I feel pretty damn lucky. They are so good to me, and I have a lot of respect for each one individually.
2 years