Fat experiences

Someone explain this

The last few weeks my body has gotten larger especially in the gut and back fat. So I had to upsize my shirts again. I weighed myself and lost 5 pounds. How does this happen?
2 years

Someone explain this

mywifefeedsme:
The last few weeks my body has gotten larger especially in the gut and back fat. So I had to upsize my shirts again. I weighed myself and lost 5 pounds. How does this happen?

What's your activity level been like? You may have lost some muscle if you've been sedentary for awhile.
2 years

Someone explain this

Muscle weighs more than fat, like bills said. And your hydration level can fluxuate. Or sometimes our body is just wierd. Don't overthink it or get discouraged and keep pushing ahead.

Last week I ate a whole honeydew mellon and around a quart of yhogurt with gobs of honey. The next day I'd lost a pound and four days later I was up six pounds. Why? I dnno, but I'm sure getting fatter anyhow.
2 years

Someone explain this

mywifefeedsme:

bills225:
What's your activity level been like? You may have lost some muscle if you've been sedentary for awhile.

My activity level is 0 for the last 2 year's. Desk job and no exercise. My body is just growing fatter and it's very obvious to everyone.

I had to return 2 shirts last week due to they were 2xl's and the woman at customer service without a second thought told me where the fat guy section was in kohls. It's that obvious I look like I'm 9 months pregnant with twins.
2 years