General

Metalheads unite!

Over the last year I've been exploring some of the heavier stuff. I heard The Berzerker in a club and thought it was class so I kept my ears out for some similar stuff. Since then I've been enjoying Mortician, I'm a horror fan so I really like how they incorporate sound clips, Waking the Cadaver, Cemetery Rapist and Spermswamp. Its not for everyone but I'm enjoying the unintelligable growls.
15 years

Metalheads unite!

dying fetus
15 years

Metalheads unite!

i like all metal.

seriously.
15 years

Metalheads unite!

Metal is my life! My first ever gig was rammstein when i was 8 it was honestly one of the best days of my life! Needless to say In flames are probably my favorite metal band of all time.

Question who's planning on going to download fest in 2009?
15 years

Metalheads unite!

Hey all. I listen to a lot of Death Metal like Cannibal Corpse and Skinless but i also love Black Metal like Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, and Mayhem.
15 years

Metalheads unite!

wouldn't class myself as a metalhead.....my music tastes are too eccentric to class my self as anything lol

some of the bands/artists i like (icluding but not restricted to metal)are:

sex pistols nirvana cascada mika marilyn manson cher

jack off jill madonna(mostly early stuff, though) rammstein

eminem dj hixxy meatloaf dj rankin cradle of filth rolling stones

the fratellis alanis morrisette bon jovi rod stewart

groovecoverage greenday blink 182 eyeopener placebo

murderdolls alex k bryan adams no doubt/gwen stefani

savage garden the verve scooter hole/courtney love

christina aguilera dj sammy dolly parton meatloaf slipknot

linkin park(hybrid theory) coal chamber nickleback amy winehouse

so its a right mix....for years i was a hardcore metalhead/goth/mosher whatever u wanna call it, but nowadays i'm much more varied lmao
15 years

Metalheads unite!

I have been into metal since I was 8, and never looked back. My all time favorite is Mercyful Fate/King Diamond. May the flame eternally burn! \m/
15 years
attachment

Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote:
the old metal fans thread was deleted when someone deleted their profile *pokes said person in the side but then says it's ok i luv ya anyhow!*

So how'bout it-where are the other Death Metal Freaks, Heavy Metal Bikers, Power Metal Nerds, Progressive Metal Intellectuals, Black Metal Extremists, and Other Metalhead StereoTypes!!?!!
and hey even those of you who might only like 2 Iron Maiden songs, you can play too!

come on out and let your tastes shine!

I myself am mainly into DeathMetal, mostly early 90's stuff from Florida(/Buffalonians who moved to Florida...) & Sweden but i love just about all styles/eras of DeathMetal!!!

If You like early 90's Death/Black, you must check out Sweden's Necrophobic. Haunting, talented evil
15 years
attachment

Metalheads unite!

Btw...for anyone that appreciates real metal, be sure and check out my Youtube and add me as a friend smiley www.youtube.com/user/fa272 UP THE IRONS!!!
15 years

Metalheads unite!

[quote]empressfat wrote:
AHHHH im so happy about this thread. To list is way too much smiley but here goes
Im a black metal extremist over here its all about Destroyer 666, Satanic Warmaster, Nokturnal Mortum, Limbonic Art, Beherit, Carpathian Forest, I shalt beomce , Enthroned, Mayhem, Burzum, Sargiest, Lord Belial
As for death metal and goregrind
Monstrosity, Repulsion, Lord Gore, Prostitute Disfigurment, Devourment, Impaled, Carcass, Abysmal Torment, Massacre, Ressurection, Cannibal Corpse, Avulsed ahh theres so much.

I <3 metal.[/quote

Slavic souls unite!!
15 years
1234   loading