Extreme obesity

Supersized men

softgutgal:
I love it when they are so fat, they can’t get it up anymore.

I kinda like the idea of that, not being able to get it up from being so fat...especially knowing it turns someone on, and doubly so if they are the ones who made me that big in the first place
2 years

Supersized men

bigtitedman:
I am there. I can get hard when masturbating sometimes, but not able to perform. That's okay though because sex is a calorie burner.

Now I just need to be able too get big to even reach it.

So hot wish it were me
1 year

Supersized men

Softgutgal:

So hot. I get it up when thinking of me getting fat. But the thought of being so fat that I is awesome!!!
11 months

Supersized men

Softgutgal:

Im almost there, i can baerly get it up anymore because im so fat.
I think another 10 or 20 Kgs and im completely there 🤤🤩
10 months

Supersized men

RollPlaying:
I love the idea of a guy getting so big he can’t get it up. Instead it just gets lost in a growing fupa.

As a gainer (originally from the US) with a very skinny gf feeder (89lbs) who gets off massively wrecking my body, I know how you feel. My gf gets off telling me how fat she is making me and how fat I’m going to be as she watches week by week as she grows my huge gut that literally now sits about 5 feet out in front of me between my legs down to my ankles on the bed. I can get up with a lot of effort but usually don’t bother as it’s too big a strain on me - she puts a pad under me and between us and a few of her friends they roll me on my side so they can clean me. Obviously I can’t have sex any more - that stopped around 650lbs - but she just loves laying over the top of my belly and looking in the mirror while pleasuring herself. She loves looking at the comparison of our bodies in the mirror while commenting about how fat I am and how much fatter I will be (she says she wants my belly to grow off the bed into the floor - at least 1500lbs). I don’t believe that’s anything like possible. She just looks so tiny against me and I have to say I love feeling her sharp ribs and hip bones that sink into my soft gut when she lays over it. I have a bariatric bed with built in scale so it’s easy for her to see my weight. At 812lbs I am starting to feel very heavy and with the food she feeds me I’m growing at a faster and faster pace each month. Last month nearly 40lbs. But getting to her dream goal weight? I can’t see it. So there will be a time soon when I won’t be able to move and I’m not sure what we do then. It’s been so much fun being fed and getting so fat but now not so much fun any more but what do I do? I’m trapped in my own body and I can’t just say that was fun but now I want to take off my massive gut. It’s so just amazing how fat I’ve got in less than four years. And how much I now need to eat to be satisfied. And how now she has all the power and gets more and more excited as the fat just pours onto me while she and her friends laugh while sitting next to my massive gut wobbling it and chatting away in Tagalog often taking photos laying beside me with one arm draping up my side their hand not even able to reach the top of my bloated gut. They just have so much fun and my gf plays with herself 3-4 times a day going on and on about how fat I am. I know this can’t last for more than another nine or so months as I reach the end stage. Her fantasy was my fantasy. But no longer. It’s become a nightmare. I am a massive bag of fat with a head poking out of it needing 24/7 oxygen and a pile of meds to keep my body functioning. Diabetes, fatty liver disease, gallstones, heart issues, very bad skin issues on the bottom of my gut and bleeding stretch marks that bubble and break. My skin is so thin and the amount of fat I’m putting on my gut each month has got so insane my stretch marks are over an inch wide and run 2-3 feet and are literally splitting open. So beware your fantasy can become someone else’s living hell.
9 months

Supersized men

it's both exciting and sad for you .
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:

Oh the journey was so exciting. The body comparison between myself and my 89lb gf feeder got us both off as I grew out. But now I struggle to move and the health problems and basically being the local entertainment as people come through to ogle me it gets a bit much. And they all seem to want to push my belly so it wobbles and that tears the skin and creates so many issues for me. So no longer exciting and yes, very sad and I now regret what I’ve done to myself.
9 months

Supersized men

Tigerlily33:
Yes. It’s why I fatten men for a living

🤣
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:

Rob1074:
Oh the journey was so exciting. The body comparison between myself and my 89lb gf feeder got us both off as I grew out. But now I struggle to move and the health problems and basically being the local entertainment as people come through to ogle me it gets a bit much. And they all seem to want to push my belly so it wobbles and that tears the skin and creates so many issues for me. So no longer exciting and yes, very sad and I now regret what I’ve done to myself.

This is why I stopped trying once I got over 500. It became a curse
9 months

Supersized men

Tigerlily33:
Yes. It’s why I fatten men for a living

MottiF:
🤣

Wow that's pretty cruel. You like to fatten people to a point where they live in agony and regret? I just wish I'd taken BigFox's approach and put the brakes on at a certain stage. But the more I ate the more I wanted to eat and I just couldn't plus I really wanted to grow my belly to my feet - that was my kink. But I'm paying for it now. At my rate of growth I will be over 1000lbs by October. I am already basically helpless. Everything has to be done for me or handed to me. You have no idea the pain and struggle to do the most basic of things when you have a massive gut the size of 6-8 normal sized people hanging off you. You have to live it to understand it. Fantasy's should be left in the mind and no one should be following through on them. You love fattening men to be like me. Just think of what I am telling you. Please.
9 months
1234   loading