Extreme obesity

Supersized men

@ rob .

You told him that you can't keep getting fat anymore or even losing weight ?
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
@ rob .

No I have never told my gf (her not him) I want to lose weight. I am saying once you get to a certain stage of deliberate forced eating - training yourself to take in huge quantities of food/calories in order to get as fat as fast as possible, you can’t stop. If I don’t eat constantly - like say not eat anything for 30 minutes, I get massive stomach pains - like wanting to double up kind of pain. As soon as I eat it goes away. I can’t stop eating now. I wake up with massive hunger pains and start eating within minutes. I had a fantasy of getting really fat and having a feeder to push me. I got what I wanted. While we could have sex it was wonderful. Once I got too fat for that she could pleasure me for a while until I simply got too fat for that. Now I’ve become the amusement piece for everyone to look and laugh at. As they’re speaking Tagalog I have no idea what they’re saying but from the look on their faces - absolute disgust by many - I know it’s not good. So the fun part has ended. I have trapped myself. I’m not blaming anybody. I got what I thought I wanted. But now I’m getting to where I always imagined myself I’ve changed my mind. But I can’t stop. I’m addicted to food. Simple as that. Once you eat to the point where you’ve developed a massive bag of fat the size of my gut there are no choices left.
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
@ rob .

Rob1074:
No I have never told my gf (her not him) I want to lose weight. I am saying once you get to a certain stage of deliberate forced eating - training yourself to take in huge quantities of food/calories in order to get as fat as fast as possible, you can’t stop. If I don’t eat constantly - like say not eat anything for 30 minutes, I get massive stomach pains - like wanting to double up kind of pain. As soon as I eat it goes away. I can’t stop eating now. I wake up with massive hunger pains and start eating within minutes. I had a fantasy of getting really fat and having a feeder to push me. I got what I wanted. While we could have sex it was wonderful. Once I got too fat for that she could pleasure me for a while until I simply got too fat for that. Now I’ve become the amusement piece for everyone to look and laugh at. As they’re speaking Tagalog I have no idea what they’re saying but from the look on their faces - absolute disgust by many - I know it’s not good. So the fun part has ended. I have trapped myself. I’m not blaming anybody. I got what I thought I wanted. But now I’m getting to where I always imagined myself I’ve changed my mind. But I can’t stop. I’m addicted to food. Simple as that. Once you eat to the point where you’ve developed a massive bag of fat the size of my gut there are no choices left.

Damn, I'm sorry man.

My partner and I met when he was 407 lbs. We are both into extreme weight gain, but not immobility and health issues. So when I'd put about 100 lbs on him, he started to feel bad and asked to stop.

He's losing weight right now (nearly down to his old weight). We both fantasize about getting him to 700 lbs, but I doubt that we will actually reach that point. I'm okay with that. I'd rather grow old with him.

If I may be so bold, does your feeder know how you feel?
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
@ rob .

Rob1074:

Munchies:
Damn, I'm sorry man.

My partner and I met when he was 407 lbs. We are both into extreme weight gain, but not immobility and health issues. So when I'd put about 100 lbs on him, he started to feel bad and asked to stop.

He's losing weight right now (nearly down to his old weight). We both fantasize about getting him to 700 lbs, but I doubt that we will actually reach that point. I'm okay with that. I'd rather grow old with him.

She does but she also knows but she still loves my size and knows that I can’t stop eating. To be fair to her and her family, I get pretty bitchy quickly if they don’t do the continual runs to Maccas or KFC for me on time. Plus to 7-11 for drinks and snacks. It’s a continual parade to keep me going.

I don’t blame her for the way I have ended up. It’s entirely my fault. But now I’m this way she gets what she wants - her fantasy continues while mine doesn’t. If I could stop eating I would but I just can’t. And it’s just staggering how much fat I put on now I’m this size. A 30,000 calorie day is a slow day. I drink at least 8 large bottles of coke or Fanta a day although no longer slurp down liquid ice cream like I used to when I was on the gain as much as I can journey. Now it’s eat to survive - by that I mean eat what I need to not feel massive hunger pains and what I’ve trained myself to take in. And that’s a pretty horrifying torrent of food. I imagine my stomach sack (that is my organ inside me) must have stretched to a few feet long by now. The amount of food I need and take in every day is huge. I am eating or snacking every waking minute. Literally.

In retrospect it’s great you guys realised the issues and stopped. I could definitely have stopped at 500lbs. But that was an exciting stage. I felt so good - our body comparisons were just so spectacular and I loved that I was really starting to grow plus it was sexually very exciting. I was living my fantasy. I loved it.

It’s really only once I started basically not moving that I lost the need to deliberately keep growing. I mean wanting to grow more. Even now I can stand up with a lot of help and waddle a bit. But the pain is immense. And once on my side which is how the family now keeps me, I am basically stuck and totally immobile. I am generally kept on one side one day and then as part of the cleaning and belly skin care routine rolled to my other side for a day. The pressure on my gut is just too much sitting up and the pain from the stretched skin and skin tears is just too much. The skin under my belly is just so thin and so sensitive and the weight of my belly out in front of me slopped out over my feet is so heavy pressing into the bed I just can’t take it. As I said, the problems just get so bad. I got what I wanted. But now I just don’t want it. And I know I won’t last a long time longer - there’s only so much more weight I can put in before my body collapses and with the massive fat gains of 30-40lbs and growing I am making each month continuing and the problems I’m having are evidence of that. Now all I want to do is warn gainers and their feeders what you guys already know. Only take the fantasy so far. All the way leads to what I have become. And there is no going back once you look like me.
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
@ rob .

Rob1074:

Munchies:
Damn, I'm sorry man.

Rob1074:
She does but she also knows but she still loves my size and knows that I can’t stop eating. To be fair to her and her family, I get pretty bitchy quickly if they don’t do the continual runs to Maccas or KFC for me on time. Plus to 7-11 for drinks and snacks. It’s a continual parade to keep me going.

I don’t blame her for the way I have ended up. It’s entirely my fault. But now I’m this way she gets what she wants - her fantasy continues while mine doesn’t. If I could stop eating I would but I just can’t. And it’s just staggering how much fat I put on now I’m this size. A 30,000 calorie day is a slow day. I drink at least 8 large bottles of coke or Fanta a day although no longer slurp down liquid ice cream like I used to when I was on the gain as much as I can journey. Now it’s eat to survive - by that I mean eat what I need to not feel massive hunger pains and what I’ve trained myself to take in. And that’s a pretty horrifying torrent of food. I imagine my stomach sack (that is my organ inside me) must have stretched to a few feet long by now. The amount of food I need and take in every day is huge. I am eating or snacking every waking minute. Literally.

In retrospect it’s great you guys realised the issues and stopped. I could definitely have stopped at 500lbs. But that was an exciting stage. I felt so good - our body comparisons were just so spectacular and I loved that I was really starting to grow plus it was sexually very exciting. I was living my fantasy. I loved it.

It’s really only once I started basically not moving that I lost the need to deliberately keep growing. I mean wanting to grow more. Even now I can stand up with a lot of help and waddle a bit. But the pain is immense. And once on my side which is how the family now keeps me, I am basically stuck and totally immobile. I am generally kept on one side one day and then as part of the cleaning and belly skin care routine rolled to my other side for a day. The pressure on my gut is just too much sitting up and the pain from the stretched skin and skin tears is just too much. The skin under my belly is just so thin and so sensitive and the weight of my belly out in front of me slopped out over my feet is so heavy pressing into the bed I just can’t take it. As I said, the problems just get so bad. I got what I wanted. But now I just don’t want it. And I know I won’t last a long time longer - there’s only so much more weight I can put in before my body collapses and with the massive fat gains of 30-40lbs and growing I am making each month continuing and the problems I’m having are evidence of that. Now all I want to do is warn gainers and their feeders what you guys already know. Only take the fantasy so far. All the way leads to what I have become. And there is no going back once you look like me.

A noble thing to do, but I'm sorry you had to learn it the hard way. I wish you peace in the time to come.
9 months

Supersized men

@ rob . Oh iam so sorry for you . Iam 🙏 for you .
9 months

Supersized men

Definitely a good litmus test for those wanting to be ussbhm, immobile or death feedists, as everyone (including partners) have their comfort zones.

Hoping for those still determined to live it out in real time; to get their life insurance policies etc. straightened out at 250-275lbs, as at 300 I was still offered coverage, but was denied an optional rider that would have paid out even more $ at the end.

Good Luck out there.
9 months

Supersized men

Rob1074:

What do you do that's not related to gaining more weight?
9 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
@ rob .

Rob1074:

Why can’t she pleasure you anymore?
8 months

Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
@ rob .

Rob1074:

Why can’t she pleasure you anymore?
8 months
1234   loading