General

Do chubby guys just refuse to put themselves out there due to insecurity?

Honestly I think the reason we don't see more is the lack of interaction we get.

A new girl can post a pic and get dozens of likes in a day. Even established guys struggle to break 10. We also rarely get comments on pics. Those two combined means we don't get much encouragement to keep posting stuff.

It feels more like we're tolerated because we keep the cute FFAs coming back instead of being encouraged to be part of the community.
2 years

I think maybe its because the guys hardly ever post a full pic face at all.
Lots of the ladies do so maybe thats why girls get more views or likes.
Just a thought.
2 years

Ditzy:
I think maybe its because the guys hardly ever post a full pic face at all.
Lots of the ladies do so maybe thats why girls get more views or likes.
Just a thought.

I dunno, I feel like I show a lot of myself and try to be as interactive around here and I get no traffic on my profile. It sucks. I genuinely think it’s due to over saturation. There’s just. Way more available men who’re apart of the feederism community than available women, and I’m just not a constantly message everyone kind of person which seems to be a majority of men’s tactics around sites like this
2 years

We are out there. I have shared some pics. With my face also. Granted I am planning to make mutual content with my wife to share. Which is another thing I haven't seen much of. I do post most of my pics on feabie. But have a few here. Maybe it's just because there aren't quite as many of us? Especially the skinny to fat. As the about 40ish pounds I've gained in the past few months have been hard-won. I am normally pretty skinny and even have health issues that make gaining very hard. But, I have been able to do it. Maybe other skinny guys are like that too. So they may give up after a bit. It is very frustrating. I know women have the same struggles. That's all just my guess. smiley
2 years

Just something I never really thought about but I would say you are right.
There are women that get very little views too so you aren't alone there.
Its not a competition and how many views you get really doesn't mean much and it deff doesn't show what kind of man you are.
I have met lots of really nice men on here over the years.
Met a lot of pushy needy ones too. LOLOL
2 years

Lol, I'm out there. But it took me a long time to basically come out as fat, and to have good confidence in myself. I've always liked larger women, I've been open about that for some time now. However I've come to better terms with what I want in terms of fantasy vs reality. I'm very attracted to fat women, to a fault. I've learned however now that I've been fortunate enough to be with a few very large women, who were drop-dead gorgeous in and out that the appeal of superficial beauty fades pretty quickly and that for me at least staying attracted depends on more than size and appearance.

It's been my experience with the women I've dated, that they see this much more quickly and therefore are interested in a lot more than looks to start, or keep a relationship going. Sometimes what's been attractive about me would have been one of the last things I'd expect.

I'm a fairly humble guy. Or, at least I try. I also have always felt it's better to put your worst foot forward, to be genuinely concerned about other people and to know myself well enough to be honest about who and what I am. You can't pretend to be something you're not for long enough to become it.

On my dating profiles, I put current and modest photos that just give a good sense of what I really look like and the things I really enjoy, like gelato!

At the very bottom I put my personality type, BHM, and size acceptance.

I've had encouraging results on WooPlus and Bumble. Most of all I do everything I can to stay respectful, honest, forthright in my wants and intentions, and I don't bring up sex in any form unless they do until probably the third date. I don't initiate physical contact or affection by being patient and following their lead. I do everything I possibly can to make the first date safe, comfortable, and pleasant. If there is no second date, well then we've both had a really nice time and that's that.
2 years

...yeah pretty much
2 years

For me it’s just how many times I’ve been rejected or ignored by women. Can only take “no” so many times before it’s like, “why even bother?”

It is quite the opposite of what women have it as it seems women are asked too much.
2 years

What a great topic! I have to say body positive content in the last 5 years for women has been amazing! Instagram is full of amazing women that fight the good fight towards body positivity. I haven't seen much on male body positivity. It's a pity because confidence is such an attractive quality! Many women I talk to prefer chubbier guys so I hope you guys put yourself out there more often! There is such a need for male body positive content! Don't let your bodies ever hold you back!!! ❤❤
2 years

Imchet:
I've had encouraging results on WooPlus and Bumble.

i met my girlfriend on wooplus, so i can attest that it works, at least some of the time! but i didn't get as much "traffic" as i am sure many others do, but some of that may just be due to my age (i suspect the apps are just more popular with people under 40, or people looking for someone under 40, from a numbers-game perspective).

the way i always look at relationships is, i don't need to see a *lot* of people, i was need to see the one, right (for me) person. so patience is important. as they say, good things come to those who wait!
2 years
1234   loading