General

Happy pride month, ff!

amazingem mentioned off-hand that there wasn't any activity on ff related to june's pride month, and she's right! so here's a happy #pride post!

pride is a big deal here in toronto - and this is toronto pride's 40th anniversary! unfortunately due to the pandemic (again!) most of the events are virtual - but that means anyone in the world can check them out! there is stuff happening all month, much of it by zoom, and you can see it here:

pridetoronto.com/

the toronto pride parade is one of the biggest in the world. it's no new york or san francisco, but it is pretty incredible. hopefully next year it will be a real parade again!

have an amazing pride month, fantasy feeders and feedees! smiley
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

There is all kinds of stuff happening - check out the calendar here: prideguide.online/Calendar

There was a great online session about combating fat phobia last week - Pride is all about acceptance, and that means fat people too! (◠‿◠)

Tomorrow, Tuesday June 15th from 1-7 pm EST there is a live podcastI was to catch on Black Queer and Trans Excellence - you can see the link here: prideguide.online/Live-Podcast-Recording

Have a wonderful Pride Month everyone!
Em
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

Maybe for Pride Month, we can add a non-binary option for Gender. And trans man or trans woman rather than/in addition to a blanket transgender description.

Allowing people to state their sexual/romantic orientation probably wouldn’t hurt either.
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

CaptVanDyke:
Maybe for Pride Month, we can add a non-binary option for Gender. And trans man or trans woman rather than/in addition to a blanket transgender description.

Allowing people to state their sexual/romantic orientation probably wouldn’t hurt either.

This is a great idea for anyone who wants to specify. 😁

And, Happy Pride from down the 401 in the K Dub! ❤️ 😂
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

CaptVanDyke:

Dynamo:
This is a great idea for anyone who wants to specify. 😁

And, Happy Pride from down the 401 in the K Dub! ❤️ 😂

Agreed!

And Happy Pride!
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

hey trans people - we want to celebrate you!

today - thursday, june 24th - for toronto pride you can join the live stream of "F*ck Shit Up! A Trans and Non- Binary Cabaret" at 4:30-5:30 (eastern standard time zone).

the link to the event is here: prideguide.online/F-ck-Shit-Up-A-Trans-and-Non-Binary-Cabaret-1

and tomorrow - friday, june 25th - is the virtual trans pride rally & march!

it is at 3pm-4pm. more info is available at: pridetoronto.com/watch

for all events, you can link directly to the stream at: pridetoronto.com/watch
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

So you say we should all respect others on this site yet you disrespect Zach for his beliefs and opinions.
You threaten Zach with retaliation and banishment because he doesn't believe the same as you?
Sounds pretty "woke" to me.
If some want to celebrate pride month thats fine but lets be fair to all.
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

Ditzy:
If some want to celebrate pride month thats fine but lets be fair to all.

With all due respect, did you read the comments he left on this thread? Asking because I don't see them anymore, so you may have missed them.
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

I saw them before they were removed and they were not nice.
But he had the right to believe the way he wanted and not be banished for his opinion.
Maybe he felt like you were forcing pride celebration on him who knows but you sure didn't try to find out is the way it looked.
My gay friends have never forced pride on me and yes I have been to pride parades with them.
Some of the stuff I saw seemed kind of over the top but I never said anything to my friends about those certain people that were acting inappropriately.

If you want the freedom to believe as you wish and to be who you are then everyone else does too.
2 years

Happy pride month, ff!

Oh you handled the situation and I never said you didn't.
If you feel you did it the right way then OK I won't argue with you.
You are the admin and the final word.
2 years