Gaining

Eating 10,500 calories a day. seeing lots of progress

FatLover91:
I’m 26 years old and 330lbs. My goal is to be 600lbs by the time I turn 30 and 800lbs by the time I’m 35. I’ve been eating 10,500 calories a day for about a month now and I’ve been gaining pretty rapidly. Anyone else have any other ideas on how I can gain more weight faster?

I think you are already at that limit or are already at the point that going any farther or faster would be very bad for your health. The only thing that can really be done is more calories. But, that will be difficult seeing as how many you are already eating. Slow and steady wins the race smiley Good Luck!!
2 years

FatLover91:
I’m 26 years old and 330lbs. My goal is to be 600lbs by the time I turn 30 and 800lbs by the time I’m 35. I’ve been eating 10,500 calories a day for about a month now and I’ve been gaining pretty rapidly. Anyone else have any other ideas on how I can gain more weight faster?

I am with @primal23 - you are going hard and fast enough already! Don't endanger your health, if you do you won't be able to enjoy being fat!

My fella (Canuck) eats a lot, but he only occasionally gets over 8,000 calories in a day - rarely! And I mean it, he eats a lot. I have no idea how you are maintaining over 10k every day, but am curious!
2 years

Don't listen to them. Destroy your health and enjoy doing it.
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Don't listen to them. Destroy your health and enjoy doing it.

Thats the actitude!!!!! 😎
2 years