Fat experiences

My fat roommate…

He might clearly have something he is worried about which leads him to binge like that even though he did not want to be over 300 lbs. Or given that you both have what sounds like a wonderful fat and gaining relationship, he can't help himself because he knows you like to bake fattening treats, he knows growing fatter seems to turn you on, and you obviously really enjoy binging together. All I can say is enjoy this time since you both love to eat and grow fat together. I must say your kind of relationship would be a dream come true for this BHM and FA.
2 years

My fat roommate…

I suspect people overeat for a lot of different reasons. Guilt and shame have a way of being destructive.

I'm not talking about guilty pleasures, because, hey it can feel good to be bad so long as it doesn't lead to lingering bad feelings.

I wonder if your BF just needs a little more encouragement. Not related to his diet and weight on what he eats or how he looks, but just how he feels about himself and how he's doing in general. In my experience when people feel secure in the way other people see them and secure in themselves they enjoy a lot more freedom in their behavior, and a lot fewer feelings of guilt and shame in general.
2 years

My fat roommate…

I suspect people overeat for a lot of different reasons. Guilt and shame have a way of being destructive.

I'm not talking about guilty pleasures, because, hey it can feel good to be bad so long as it doesn't lead to lingering bad feelings.

I wonder if your BF just needs a little more encouragement. Not related to his diet and weight on what he eats or how he looks, but just how he feels about himself and how he's doing in general. In my experience when people feel secure in the way other people see them and secure in themselves they enjoy a lot more freedom in their behavior, and a lot fewer feelings of guilt and shame in general.
2 years