Extreme obesity

Piggy play

We should start a kik group or some and have people oink and snort and have a good time....)
2 years

Piggy play

Why stop at role play?
2 years

Piggy play

Well I think we can start a place were we are all at least the same minded within our piggy playing kinks just as long it is safe and legal .besides that ..We have oinking and snorting and having the females acting like huge hog bellied pork belly pigs they crave to be and males squealing like the closeted potbelly sows they know they are...oink it out you blue ribbon farmers delights
2 years

Piggy play

Yes please!! 🐷🐷
I'd love to be someone's fat little piggy. No thoughts only Oink.
Being fatten like a blue ribbon pig. Wearing cute little ears and shiny pink leather outfits to showoff my big potbelly. Constantly reminded of what a fat greedy porker I am as I'm stuffed more
A little humiliation, as a treat πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ chef kiss
2 years

Piggy play

bigblackbear:
How many of you dream of be called a fat glutinous pig? Also who loves to oink and act like one?

Would love to, but alas, have to wait for next life.
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:
How many of you dream of be called a fat glutinous pig? Also who loves to oink and act like one?

In my dreams I want this.
Oink
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:
We should start a kik group or some and have people oink and snort and have a good time....)

Eager Pet Piglet:
We could always start up a private roleplay room here. It could b by invite only. It would be for piggies and the people who love them, we could RP .piggy events: Pig farms, fattening, auctions, county fairs. 🐷

This would be so hot!
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:

Life long fit and slim, now dreams of becoming an obese pig
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:

Eager Pet Piglet:
We could always start up a private roleplay room here. It could b by invite only. It would be for piggies and the people who love them, we could RP .piggy events: Pig farms, fattening, auctions, county fairs. 🐷

Rufatyet2:
This would be so hot!

I’m so in! If you all decide kik mine is IdentityUnknown01
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:

Eager Pet Piglet:

Rufatyet2:
This would be so hot!

Identityunknown:
I’m so in! If you all decide kik mine is IdentityUnknown01

Excited already
1 year
12345   loading