Gaining

1 million calories a year.. or even 1.25m, 1.5m? curious type of goal i haven't heard of befor

Don't suppose anyone has thought of this as a goal? It's an interesting idea to say the least. Not sure if it's a sensible goal though, since the commitment period is over a very long period of time. Ideally, you'd end up hitting that goal without even thinking about it, simply because you eat at least that much anyway, automatically.

Of course, I'd imagine many of you reading this already surpassed this, without even thinking about it in this way. Still, it's an amazing thing to think about.

1+ million calories a year would roughly equal at least 2,738 calories a day on average. 1.25+ million would be 3,423 calories a day. 1.5+ million would be around 4,107 calories a day.

Either way, maybe I should make it a goal for 2022 to be my first 1 million calorie year! Of course, I wouldn't mind if I end up hitting that goal early. I can only dream of being able to hit the 1.5+ million calorie milestone.
2 years

1 million calories a year.. or even 1.25m, 1.5m? curious type of goal i haven't heard of befor

What a thought. The idea of a steady diet of 4000 calories a day sounds amazing. Of course there's no way I could maintain that on my own.
2 years