Gaining

Shirts, pants, etc.

Rock that wedding with whatever you have :-) You’re beautiful!
2 years

Shirts, pants, etc.

That’s a really nice belly! For the wedding you might be able to have a tailor let out a jacket and pants. Then you just need one shirt that will fit. I just had suit pants let out 2” and they’re still snug. I could barely close them. Now they’ll fit the way I want with a belly overhang. Let us know what happens in the meantime and for the wedding.
2 years

Shirts, pants, etc.

Marcel2q:
Everything fits me tight: shirts, pants, ..... everything!
It's beautiful, I'm super excited! But it is also a problem: still new clothes that become tight in a few weeks. On July 13th I have to go to a wedding and with the last beautiful pounds I've put on I literally have nothing left to wear!
I'm thinking of putting on a lot of weight in the shortest time possible, reaching the desired weight (at least 200 kg) and then making my wardrobe again.
But I'm afraid that when I reach 200 kg I feel like gaining weight again .... Meat/Fat is so beautiful !!!

Two years ago I was invited to my nieces wedding and I had bought a dress two weeks before the event. On the day, I was unable to zip up said dress. Had to wear a cardigan over it to hide that fact.
2 years