Extreme obesity

Is there any feeder that has fed someone to death or immobility

I am really curious if there is a feeder that has fed someone to death or immobility and if so can you give me your advice or share your experience with me
2 years

Yes. I know a few feeders who have done that. I have twice
2 years

Tigerlily33:

You can give me a advice please
2 years

Tigerlily33:

Congratulations!
2 years

It’s a lot of work, and how you accomplish it varies by the needs of the feedee. You also need a lot of equipment and experience to pull it off if immobility and death are the planned outcomes. Some feedees need me to be a dominant. Some feedees need a gentle encouragement approach. My current feedee needed me to be a hands on caregiver and mommy from the first day we met.
2 years

One thing that makes me curious is the decision process: How does a feeder decide who they're going to turn into a blob? How does the feedee agree when they don't know if they'll be left unable to care for themselves? What kind of arrangement is this?
2 years

TheBoarInside:
One thing that makes me curious is the decision process: How does a feeder decide who they're going to turn into a blob? How does the feedee agree when they don't know if they'll be left unable to care for themselves? What kind of arrangement is this?

John Smith:
I admit that I am more curious about the mindset and prospects which belies behind whoever agreed to be transformed into immobile half-ton blob or burning off their lifespan after a couple of thousands of sittings, rather than the one who exacts this fantasy onto them...

A lot of people I know who would agree to such a thing view it as more of a need than a desire. Additionally, it ties into bdsm both ways, and theoretically relieves the feedee of all forms of stress, at least in stories and fantasies.
2 years

That must be awesome, especially find younger feedee or gainer with immense potential and fatten up his to last breath in few or several years. Sounds very hot
2 years

For me is laziness with put on weight like a "sexually pleasure" (lust). And if feeder with feedee know all risks about put on weight and can do it for max pleasure without limits, why not? :-)
2 years

I am growing a committed feedee right now, and the day to day is a lot of work. I love it because I love caring for someone who needs it. He is getting what he wants. A simple life with all his needs met. I am getting what I want because he provides unconditional love
2 years
12   loading