Extreme obesity

Is there any feeder that has fed someone to death or immobility

We are close. I fed him dinner yesterday while we cuddled in his bed watching Black Widow on Disney+
2 years

Is it really possible to weigh so much that you can't get out of bed?
2 years

Etiola:
To DEATH? 😨 I knew some people had immobility fantasies, but killing someone is a whole other game...

John Smith:
It's actually a thing. Just google up "woman wants to eat to death" or write down the hashtag "deathfeederist" on Feabie. There has some people who lives up to this kink like an extreme sport, just for sports (pun intended) .

There has dozens of feedees, both male and especially female, who already passed away over the decades for the sake to figure out how turned on would they be once there has nothing left about their bodies but cascading layers of blubber expanded beyond what is humane. And they are willing to die for these orgasmic emotions... this is by the way the reason why feederism is so badly perceived by popular opinion in various countries: anytime someone hears "feederism" , they visualize death feederists and some creepy, abusive trailer-park male partner or dark skinned immigrant in needs of some green card.

And there currently have dozens of others who are already on their way to hit a last nail to their own supersized coffins. Many of them are active members on this very forum.

I can do that and more for my feedee's but only if we both sign a contract that make's the death of that feedee not a murder or an accomplice to the feeder when law is involved.
2 years

Sadly not totally, but near immobility yes. Struggling to even walk around and do basic tasks as showering.
2 years

Tigerlily33:
We are close. I fed him dinner yesterday while we cuddled in his bed watching Black Widow on Disney+
wonderful
2 years
12   loading