General

Male content creators

Solo? Not that I've heard of, but this isn't beyond all realms of possibility. I'd be interested too, though I've been around the online feederism scene a long time, and don't recall of any cases.

In most cases I've seen, he's usually part of a couple and seems a bit more like a secondary character, but still not the star of the show.

Maybe a different story on the subset that's more focused on gay relationships? I don't really lurk around those areas much at all. Even so, I'd think I might have heard of a case or two by now.
2 years

Male content creators

I am trying to get something going. Granted, it would most likely be majority mutual stuff with my wife too. But, I am most likely gonna be doing some content by myself. My wife is into feedism stuff. But not as much as I am. So she won't be front and center. So I am probably gonna do it. But, yeah I haven't seen really any male content. Could be fun!
2 years

Male content creators

Bogg:
I’m just wondering if there’s been a successful or even semi popular male content creator for this stuff cos I have never seen nor heard of one

Bogg; Are you asking about written story content? If so, if have several male related (individual, gay, and mutual) stories posted here. Check them out.
2 years