Gaining

Starting to realise i'm a feedee

I'm 215 now and want to get to 230 at least by stuffing myself full to the brim with high calorie anything

I've been eating a ton of fatty food for the past 5 days and can see and feel my stomach getting fatter and I lovvvve it. I think I've been mostly gaining in my butt and sides but its starting to spill over and now I'm softer all over.

Y'all have any suggestions to help me gain mad fat, fast?
2 years

I have always been into women gaining weight my whole life and especially my SO and now my wife.
This weight gain thing does manifest itself in other ways as things go on. I have found myself a few times throughout the years accidentally gain and I then turned it into an intentional gain. I believe it was because of a lack of weight gain for a while on my wife…..but I found at that time I became more interested in myself gaining than even my wife gaining. I had the biggest arousal and desire to have my wife tease me or even scold me for putting on such a big gut in a fairly short amount of time.

I would recommend what I did at the time. I stuffed every day when I wasn’t around my wife and would have plenty of sweets (which I know craved) donuts, snickers ice cream directly following a normal work day lunch. Before I would go hone for dinner I would suck down a couple fattening milk shakes from a drive thru. At this stage I had already packed on a good size gut and my wife was used to cooking us some pretty fattening large meals because both of our appetites had increased pretty big over the last several months. I would be so bloated that I didn’t tho I I could even eat dinner and my wife would come over a put a massive plate of lasagna, and Italian bread in front of me, after my first bite I just kept going, before I was even finished she would come over with the pan and scoop my an even bigger piece of lasagna as well as given her plate another huge piece. I continued this overly obnoxious stuffing day after day, week after week and before I knew it my appetite was so huge I almost didn’t get full anymore just kept eating and eating. But what I did a couple months prior to get to this stage was when I was completely stuffed and didn’t tho I I could eat another bite, I would then make fattening milkshakes. I was surprised that I could put 3+ milkshakes and then follow by a couple tall glasses of milk and then water. For one, it is pretty fun to see how stretched and distended your gut can become and it became a bit of a contest with myself to see how big I could get it. The other thing it does is it stretches out your stomach and I got to the point when not my even hungry I could easily eat 3-4 times what I would eat in a normal sitting without feeling sick from the big meal. I honestly believe that in order to get really big and fat this is something that occurs in everyone of that size. I would wake up in the morning with hunger in my stomach….if I didn’t eat a huge amount I felt as though I needed so much more to feel even close to satisfied. Eventually when you are at this stage you can basically eat and eat and eat even more even if you are not hungry.

Try this out and see if you surprise yourself the way I did.
2 years

Haha funny enough I work part time in a bakery so I've been stuffing myself full of buttery sweets when I'm shifted alone!

Thanks for the advice! I'm thinking of downing 4L of melted ice cream over the weekend lol. Any suggestions?
2 years

crcbic123:
Haha funny enough I work part time in a bakery so I've been stuffing myself full of buttery sweets when I'm shifted alone!

Thanks for the advice! I'm thinking of downing 4L of melted ice cream over the weekend lol. Any suggestions?

Do it! I mixed heavy cream and ice cream together, and it tastes so good!
2 years

A little update: after posting I sort of lost my motivation the next day and chilled out for a week and a bit. I talked myself out of it (again) and went on with life

But idk man my stomach started to get softer and I was so turned on I decided to give it a shot again. That lead to 1L of heavy cream (learned from that mistake lol), bread, peanut butter, more melted ice cream, etc.

I've been loving the effects on my body. I've never been so soft and jiggly and I can't get enough of myself haha. My belly is getting softer and heavier every day

So for the past 5 days I've been loading up with a pint of heavy cream a day on average on top of general overeating.

My girlfriend is down with it all so I'm excited to see how far I'll push it
2 years