Extreme obesity

Diabetes

This is entirely up to you, but with medication and watching your diet you can keep gaining. It becomes more difficult, but no more than any other dietary restriction.

That said, I'd say prioritize your health first. Once you know what you should avoid to maintain your blood sugar levels you can start getting fatter again.
2 years

Diabetes

Definitely take your meds. Many high calorie foods will be carb based and will affect blood sugar. It’s completely manageable
2 years

Diabetes

With diabete its very important to have meds and à good following by the doctor. I think your doctor said you to lose weight, and by the health point of view, he is right.
I have diabete too but I choses to continu to gain with a particular care on food chose and à good doctor.
So its possible but you know the risk
2 years

Diabetes

With diabete its very important to have meds and à good following by the doctor. I think your doctor said you to lose weight, and by the health point of view, he is right.
I have diabete too but I choses to continu to gain with a particular care on food chose and à good doctor.
2 years

Diabetes

boul:
Same
2 years

Diabetes

With diabetes and gaining, I cannot imagine anything more important than telling your endocrinologist about your goals and intentions. I made it clear that diabetes wasn't gonna slow my gains, now I've got insulin, a Dexcom, and a doctor who knows way better than I do how to keep me in good health throughout my progress. They can't tell anyone else or shame you, and there are always other doctors, so you've got nothing to lose.

Additional tip: Berberine and Resveratrol are cheap and help me to save on insulin. They've each been shown to promote significant reductions in A1C. Might be worth looking into.
2 years

Diabetes

Hi all,

I am new to the forums and am a gainer, doing some research on Berbertine and Reservatrol. TheBoarInside, did you experience any weight loss side effects on these supplements?
2 years

Diabetes

Berberine reduced appetite, but otherwise no.
2 years

Diabetes

Thanks, I did some research and Berberine is linked to weight loss, however if you were able to gain/maintain and still maintain good glucose levels, that's pretty awesome.
2 years