Fat experiences

Thought my shirts were shrinking..

Over this past month i thought something was up with my washer or dryer and i finally got weighed the other day and come to find out in the past year I’ve gained 60 pounds… 35 pounds in the past 2-3 months… all my clothes are so small now even XL shirts that I’ve bought in the mean time are small idk what to do i guess just eat more and more and keep staying shirtless lol
2 years

Scottfeeds27:
Over this past month i thought something was up with my washer or dryer and i finally got weighed the other day and come to find out in the past year I’ve gained 60 pounds… 35 pounds in the past 2-3 months… all my clothes are so small now even XL shirts that I’ve bought in the mean time are small idk what to do i guess just eat more and more and keep staying shirtless lol

Ha, nice :-) My own growing gut has shrunk a few shirts lately! Staying shirtless is the way to be :-)
2 years

It’s amazing how that can actually happen being totally oblivious to your own growth. But, I admit the first time and second time I accidentally gained a bunch of weight I was totally oblivious until it was pointed out to me.
2 years

I can see how that would happen... Honestly, I just saw a video the hubs and I made almost a year and a half ago and I really had no idea I had gotten as fat all over as I had. I had NO business wearing some of the clothes I was wearing but because we don't have mirrors to see my reflection, I was just going by if I could tolerate how tight my clothes were. Lol Come to find out, the clothes were more forgiving than they should have been.
2 years

Scottfeeds27:

Etiola:
Do you mean to say it was unintentional?

Yes and no, I’ve always tried to put on weight but i couldnt, and since Covid started, I’ve been eating more and actually putting on the weight.
2 years

I've outgrown the last of my XL shirts. I need 2XL with some shirts and 3XL with the tight cut ones. I just moved up to a 44 waist pants. My waist measures 46 inches but my 44 pants are little loose. My belly on the other hand is the same sitting and standing, 50 inches.
2 years

voluptuouslover:
It’s amazing how that can actually happen being totally oblivious to your own growth. But, I admit the first time and second time I accidentally gained a bunch of weight I was totally oblivious until it was pointed out to me.

same, tried on a fall hooody,it was snug n my room mate said what'd ya expect with how much weight you've put on, had no idea....
2 years

Photofatty:
My shirts have been shrinking too lately...

I am a little scared to think about how much my pants have shrunk in the last few months. Guess it is time to break out the sweatpants soon.

I tried on my pants from last year and it was quite the struggle 🤭😭 couldn’t button any of the 34/36’s and the 36’s were huge on me last year it was like i could almost fir 2 of my legs in there it felt like ..somewhere in 40 now crazy to think about
2 years

This thread reminds me, I zipped up a winter coat from last year recently, and it seemed more difficult. Then when I did get it, it was so tight I felt like it was going to break or something
2 years

Matt:
This thread reminds me, I zipped up a winter coat from last year recently, and it seemed more difficult. Then when I did get it, it was so tight I felt like it was going to break or something

had that happen to me, it barely covered my belly n had a hard time zipping it
2 years