Story authors

Looking for good fat romance stories

I was wondering if anyone could recommend well-written romance stories with a fat woman as part of the pairing. Although there are an abundance of fat fics online, I find them to often focus on the fetishy aspects at the expense of the emotional connection- and really, I do find fatness romantic, not just tittilating. Are there any good sources on this, either published online or professionally?
2 years

If it helps any, I have some ideas on my docket but won't expect them to be published for awhile. So I don't really have much to offer right now but will in the future. Any specific tropes you like?

Edit to add that I have one story in particular, "Once Around the Sun," that's deliberately meant to be more sensual and romantic than kinky but it's a combo of both. It might work for you in the meantime!
2 years

LoraDayton:
If it helps any, I have some ideas on my docket but won't expect them to be published for awhile. So I don't really have much to offer right now but will in the future. Any specific tropes you like?

Edit to add that I have one story in particular, "Once Around the Sun," that's deliberately meant to be more sensual and romantic than kinky but it's a combo of both. It might work for you in the meantime!

Wow... your work looks like a godsend. Thanks for replying to this- I'll definitely check it out!
As for tropes I like, it's hard to say. I tend to be more fond of unintentional weight gain (at least at first- if the character discovers they like it later on, that's totally cool). Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible- I mean, beggars can't be choosers.
(Again, thank you- seriously.)
2 years

Don't know about well written, but I am just writing one called my girlfriend's girlfriend:
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

It may not be what you want, but there is romance.
2 years

CuddlesMcBK:

As for tropes I like, it's hard to say. I tend to be more fond of unintentional weight gain (at least at first- if the character discovers they like it later on, that's totally cool). Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible- I mean, beggars can't be choosers.
(Again, thank you- seriously.)

I'm glad I could help! I know that the stuff exists out there, I've come across it, and I'll let you know if I find any more smiley
2 years

Highly recommend Lady Luck by Marlow on Dimensions! It's mostly a war/adventure story but there IS a compelling romance between the gaining female protagonist and the male lead.
2 years

stevita:
Highly recommend Lady Luck by Marlow on Dimensions! It's mostly a war/adventure story but there IS a compelling romance between the gaining female protagonist and the male lead.

Thank you! I'll look into that.
2 years

CuddlesMcBK:
I was wondering if anyone could recommend well-written romance stories with a fat woman as part of the pairing. Although there are an abundance of fat fics online, I find them to often focus on the fetishy aspects at the expense of the emotional connection- and really, I do find fatness romantic, not just tittilating. Are there any good sources on this, either published online or professionally?

Please check out my stories here, fanedfox, click “stories” then click “authors” my stories are fourth listing from the top. Nearly all have some romantic theme in them, enjoy!
2 years