General

How long have you been on ff

I thought this would be fun might also help people find some old friends

My account turns 11 years old in August and it's always been the same

My most fun memories here was when I was in chat years ago and a bunch of us just got drunk half the time safe to say it's all a blurr πŸ˜‚ but they are my most treasured memories 😊

How long have you been on ff what usernames did you go by and what's your favourite memory πŸ™‚
2 years

Nice to meet you! This account is new but I've hovered around FF for around.... 3 years now? Mainly just to read stories and such
2 years

wlqkd666:
Nice to meet you! This account is new but I've hovered around FF for around.... 3 years now? Mainly just to read stories and such

Nice to meet ya too that's awesome 😊
2 years

i lurked occasionally over the years, but i only got my account about 4 years ago i think. i ended up meeting some pretty wonderful people and some great friends! so i stayed. smiley

there is a transitory nature to websites and social media i find - the user base seems to change every 6 months or so. but ff is weird in that it's different - people like @scottish stevo still active for years and years - and there are lots of active members who have been here for years, which i think is really great. it makes ff different from some of the other sites i have looked at or joined.
2 years

My account says eight years but it’s felt like a lifetime :-) It’s been a nice outlet to enjoy my preferences in the female form and have met some seemingly great people!
2 years

I have been a member since December 2008... which makes me feel super old!

Deleted and remade the account a couple of times, but I have always had the username c00kie. Not sure if people remember me as an old timer or from back in the day.

I remember the old chat where we had webcams, and had awesome times snacking, getting drunk and chatting absolute nonsense together. FUN FUN!

But I think my absolute favourite times were actually meeting up with members in person... The first FF meet in Birmingham *organised by me... brag brag!!!* and then the Halloween parties down in London! I miss those and hope we can get some meet up's and events sorted soon.

I have made some great friends, and met some amazing people over the years here. It's what keeps me logging on!
2 years

I have been here 12 years, I do enjoy this site and sharing my stories here.
2 years

I first came to FF around 2008 or 2009 I think. It was a long time ago, but I seem to recall there being a "map" where you could locate other nearby members, and I think I actually did meet up with someone that way.

Like a lot of you I disappeared for a good long while - not even sure why, really. But I decided to come back earlier this year as a means of sharing my stories and artwork with the community, and I am so glad that I did. I have to say that FF now feels to me like most vibrant and positive places in the community. Good energy over here! smiley
2 years

ljrockarts:
I first came to FF around 2008 or 2009 I think. It was a long time ago, but I seem to recall there being a "map" where you could locate other nearby members, and I think I actually did meet up with someone that way.

Like a lot of you I disappeared for a good long while - not even sure why, really. But I decided to come back earlier this year as a means of sharing my stories and artwork with the community, and I am so glad that I did. I have to say that FF now feels to me like most vibrant and positive places in the community. Good energy over here! smiley

That's right there was a map thing I completely forgot about that!
2 years

c00kie:
I have been a member since December 2008... which makes me feel super old!

Deleted and remade the account a couple of times, but I have always had the username c00kie. Not sure if people remember me as an old timer or from back in the day.

I remember the old chat where we had webcams, and had awesome times snacking, getting drunk and chatting absolute nonsense together. FUN FUN!

But I think my absolute favourite times were actually meeting up with members in person... The first FF meet in Birmingham *organised by me... brag brag!!!* and then the Halloween parties down in London! I miss those and hope we can get some meet up's and events sorted soon.

I have made some great friends, and met some amazing people over the years here. It's what keeps me logging on!

I loved the webcam features back in the day! needless to say alot of it is a blurr due to drinking in chat πŸ˜‚
2 years
1234   loading