General

How long have you been on ff

I've been here since 2006. I got permabanned in 2009 by a mod that's thankfully long gone but I got reinstated with a new account. I've had this account since 2009 but I've been here 15 years.
2 years

About 4 years this time around. I first joined around 2015 when I started deliberately getting fat. But I had second thoughts, deciding being fat “wasn’t for me”. Yeah ok. Lol I deleted my profile but I re-upped I guess around 2017. Still I wasn’t that active until recently. Now I’m hellbent for leather on getting a lot fatter.
2 years

I've had an account on here for two years, but I lurked for a month or two before I decided to make an account. It's so fun to see people on here who have joined 10+ years ago! Maybe that'll be me one day!
2 years

I'm really happy this forum as had some replies it's fun to hear how long people have been here and talking about there time here hopefully it keeps going 😊
2 years

11 years, but was a lurker before that. Looking forward to another 11 of keeping chat lively.
2 years

13 years! And roughly in that time I've doubled my weight.
2 years

CustardCream:

hey, that is an idea - in addition to introducing ourselves, how about also mentioning what you weighed (or think you might have weighed) when you joined vs now?

i have put on almost 200 lbs since joining :O
2 years

CustardCream:

canuck:
hey, that is an idea - in addition to introducing ourselves, how about also mentioning what you weighed (or think you might have weighed) when you joined vs now?

i have put on almost 200 lbs since joining :O

That's a good idea that be interesting to add aswell 😁
2 years

c00kie:
I have been a member since December 2008... which makes me feel super old!

Deleted and remade the account a couple of times, but I have always had the username c00kie. Not sure if people remember me as an old timer or from back in the day.

I remember the old chat where we had webcams, and had awesome times snacking, getting drunk and chatting absolute nonsense together. FUN FUN!

But I think my absolute favourite times were actually meeting up with members in person... The first FF meet in Birmingham *organised by me... brag brag!!!* and then the Halloween parties down in London! I miss those and hope we can get some meet up's and events sorted soon.

I have made some great friends, and met some amazing people over the years here. It's what keeps me logging on!

I am on the similar page, except I've never made it to a meet up, some times too scared to go, confidence levels low, once because the other person who already got all booked suddenly decide she would cancel everything if I go (not that I'd done anything bad, she just panicked i think), so I didn't go to not spoil her plans (yeah, I was SUCH an idiot)... But I've been around since about 2009, deleted my account I think twice, and then recreated... I have actually met someone in flesh from Feabie, but no one from here :-(.
2 years

I first made an account in 2011 under the name Johazis and deleted it after I met my now husband in the chat room.

Returned a few years later under ChubbyKitty then deleted and returned again under my current name.
2 years
1234   loading