Gaining

How good is heavy cream?

It’s sinfully delicious and will help pack on some pounds :-) It’s also good in your coffee!
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

It sure is amazing. Drinking a glass of cream and feeling it bloat up your belly, knowing how fat it’s going to make you. I can say from experience there’s nothing better to add fresh, soft fat to your body.

I’ve been adding a glass or two a day to my diet for the last while, now most of my shirts aren’t even covering the bottom inches of my expanding belly. Such an amazing feeling.
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

Neontiger:
It sure is amazing. Drinking a glass of cream and feeling it bloat up your belly, knowing how fat it’s going to make you. I can say from experience there’s nothing better to add fresh, soft fat to your body.

I’ve been adding a glass or two a day to my diet for the last while, now most of my shirts aren’t even covering the bottom inches of my expanding belly. Such an amazing feeling.
m
This post is inspiring me to get a bottle of it tomorrow and chug it down right there in the parking lot :-) I’ll remember to undo the button on my pants first !
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

piggygirl:
I’ve certainly chugged in the parking lot, and it’s certainly super delicious, like whole milk but better, but I think drinking a glass or two a day is the ideal strategy. Don’t drink the whole carton in one sitting which I know is difficult to resist doing. However, too much may make you sick and not in that can’t breathe because I eat too much way, in the I ate too much dairy and will probably need to expel all the deliciousness way which would be a shame.

Indeed, about half a 16-ounce bottle is enough in one sitting for me, anyway. I’m about to head there now, actually :-) My belly can’t wait!
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

I feel ya, I had a period where I was doing heavy cream and melted vanilla ice cream half and half, and drank it through a funnel. That was awesome, and hopefully do it again someday. I did gain a decent amount of weight, but my thighs and arms exploded with stretchmarks when I did. Definitely need the drive to do it, and keep at it to see some really good results.
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

It’s easy enough to get into a routine with it - I have been drinking one to two 250ml drinks a day mixed with nesquik. It’s a simple addition to your routine and diet, so why not just go for it and stick with it if you’re in the mood to put on a lot of weight.
Every now and then I might not be feeling it for a day, so I don’t force it - I skip a day or two and then I’m ready for it again.
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

For us heavy cream has been a really life saver for us to gain when money been tight and we have wanted to stuff we will buy as much cream as we can and won’t stop drinking it until ever bit has gone
2 years