Gaining

Tips for weight gain

Heavy cream, and going between binging and fasting. It seems that if you plateau, starving yourself for a couple days is a good way to pack on more weight again.
2 years

Tips for weight gain

jboabfe:
Heavy cream, and going between binging and fasting. It seems that if you plateau, starving yourself for a couple days is a good way to pack on more weight again.

Me and my girlfriend have been doing this
We make each other drink as much cream as we can get the second we wake up then the same for lunch and a bag of cheese each and same for snacks and tea we will eat everything and anything we have until we run out then will starve for too day and shop then eat and run out stave and eat again really helps with putting on the weight
2 years

Tips for weight gain

jboabfe:

peterkin:
Me and my girlfriend have been doing this
We make each other drink as much cream as we can get the second we wake up then the same for lunch and a bag of cheese each and same for snacks and tea we will eat everything and anything we have until we run out then will starve for too day and shop then eat and run out stave and eat again really helps with putting on the weight

Any specific numbers you care to share? I'm always curious about progress of others, I know if I starve myself for about 2 days, It's easy to end up +8lbs in a week or two if I do cream after.
2 years

Tips for weight gain

Gainingrealfat16:
how much heavy cream do you recommend per day on average?

Start with a cup per day for at least 3 days and then increase it by half a half cup. Spend a little time there and then increase it again. Don't move up too fast or you will get sick and then you won't want to drink it every day. If you start having greasy bowel movements back off a half cup and see what happens. That's a sign that some of it is going to waste and you will feel better if you reduce your intake.

You want to find what your body can handle most efficiently. And if you need to you can gradually increase your daily intake every so often to see if your body is ready to move up and process more dairy fat. Just go slow because it can cause fatigue and kill your apatite if you drink too much.

And don't try and drink it all straight or all at once. It takes a little while to get used to drinking it straight and you shouldn't drink too much when you do. And it always works best when you split it up across the day with a little bit before bed.

1 quart if heavy cream (3200 calories) is about equal to a pound of body fat. Heavy cream is about 800 calories per cup.

From my personal experience it works best in moderation. You don't want it to interrupt your eating habits, lifestyle, or your sleep. Slip it into your routine and be patient. It happens rather fast after the first 3 weeks.
2 years

Tips for weight gain

Gainingrealfat16:

I forgot to mention that too much will cause some serious belly bloat. That's what you want to avoid if it makes you slugglish and or kills your apatite.
2 years

Tips for weight gain

Gainingrealfat16:

I forgot to mention that too much will cause some serious belly bloat. That's what you want to avoid if it makes you slugglish and or kills your apatite.
2 years