Fat experiences

My growing tummy

I have always been a gain admirer and encourager. Helped over 20 friends in real life embrace and grow their bellies. But suddenly I see I'm getting a little soft. I didn't want that, and now I'm getting fat. I hate it. But..secretly I like it.

Help me. Talk to me, be honest. Am I getting fat? Teasing is..okay. View my new channel and let me know.

Text me and tell me if I look like I'm getting fatter.

816 467 4174
2 years

My growing tummy

Soft maybe? But this is nothing to be worried about. Why don’t you like it if you’re encouraging others?
2 years

My growing tummy

A nice soft layer of pudge. Only you can decide if it grows.
2 years

My growing tummy

curvyromanticgeek:
One of the best way to encourage others is to partake in indulgence. People often feel more comfortable when you join in. The consequences might be getting a little softer around the edges yourself, but fat feels great... Why not embrace it? Try it out? Maybe indulging yourself will bring new insight into how best to feed and encourage other. Besides, you may GROW to enjoy it ;-)

I agree! Initially I tried to just be a feeder. But once I got into it, I found allowing myself to indulge helped my feedee. Ultimately, it led to my own desire to become fat.
2 years

My growing tummy

Enjoy the gain! I have been a subtle encourager for years. Since I retired, I have become an active gainer and I'm truly enjoying my growing belly.
2 years