Fat experiences

For those that have or had feeders?

I met my last feedee in the orthopedic surgeries ward of my local hospital. We was not fat at the time, but he needed my help with everything, and as I got to know him, I knew he would make a perfect feedee so when he was discharged, we stayed in touch and now he lives with me.
2 years

Photofatty:
Obviously we all have seen the posts online of people seeking feeders and feedees, but I just wanted to pose the question if you have been either of those or had one where or how did you meet them?

Was it an online site, face to face happenstance, or did you introduce them to it?

John Smith:
Well, I am no feedee nor gainer, but I may as well share how I met the different women who gets involved into this lifestyle because of me.

My first feedee and I met each other at secondary school. I was fourth-grade secondary student soon going into my sixteen birthday, she was a fellow classmate who was seventeen of age. Fast-fowarding one year and half later, she caught me ogling at a fellow graduating female schoolmate like us who gained a lot of weight lately (and subsequently developped some embarassing wardrobe dysfunction issues) and sucker-punched me for my lack of discretion, accusing me of visually bodyshaming me. Stunned by the misguided accusation, I casually brushed off that I wasn't bothered by our schoolmate's newfound excess weight issues, but in the contrary rather admirative about it. Dumbfounded by the reveal, she precisely asked me if I was saying that I was drawn into both bigger and gaining girls, from which what I answered yes, totally oblivious at the time at the risk I've would been judged as a total freak if I told that to other people.

Fortuitously to me, that wasn't the case. The next week after, she showered me almost every day with questions about my preferences and what precisely appealed to me when the other girl has started to chub up over the past few months.

Maybe she was geniunely motivated at that time from making a coming-out at a like minded person who happened from having grown so close within her life, or that she was jealous about the other girl and wanted so she scheme a plan purpoted to withdraw my incoming advances and attention toward both the latter one and other girls around me (to be honest, I have strong reasons to opine it was both) , but at a certain point she begun to evoke about things I already knew at the time, thanks to my no-logging lurking activities on DimensionsMagazine's public threads and online library, that was all oddly resembling at both the stuffing and bloating fetishes, that she felt deeply bothered at her "boyish body" (even for the fairly underweight tomboy she she, her past hrybrid banana/cone-shaped body figure was more sylphid and pulpy in appareance than actually unfeminine) and dreamed about possessing womanly, matronal features like her aunts, who all happened to have an ever bigger appetite than hers and subsequently turned obese.

That was how I found out about her being a feedee. The rest is story.

"I was fourth-grade secondary student soon going into my sixteen birthday"

No underage posts, against the rules.

*slaps your wrist* bad boy
2 years

Photofatty:
Obviously we all have seen the posts online of people seeking feeders and feedees, but I just wanted to pose the question if you have been either of those or had one where or how did you meet them?

Was it an online site, face to face happenstance, or did you introduce them to it?

Met my 1st "feedee" though was more into BDSM and foodee tendencies from AOL. 1st Mutual Gainer via BlackPlanet though did not know it at the time.
2 years

Tigerlily33:
I met my last feedee in the orthopedic surgeries ward of my local hospital. We was not fat at the time, but he needed my help with everything, and as I got to know him, I knew he would make a perfect feedee so when he was discharged, we stayed in touch and now he lives with me.

Aww…. That’s so romantic in a feeder feedee way! Congrats on your recent patient. I’m assuming that he knows what awaits?
2 years