Stuffing

Favourite stuffing food

Circes Sailor:
Whatโ€™s your favourite stuffing food? I love sweet messy things like custard choux buns and chocolate eclairs.

Breakfast foods for me. Pancakes, waffles and French toast, with syrup, butter and bacon. I can really pack it in!
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

Hotdogs, ice cream, pasta, peanut butter, mini doughnuts. There's just too much fattening food to choose from ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿท
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

Cream of any kind
Cheese
Butter
Peanut butter
Pasta
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I can always go for lil Debbie cakes in general. And even though it's liquid I love adding choclate milk to the mix

I also like to have boxes of craft mac n cheese, but try not to do it too many days in a row since ide get sick of it
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I can always go for lil Debbie cakes in general. And even though it's liquid I love adding choclate milk to the mix

I also like to have boxes of craft mac n cheese, but try not to do it too many days in a row since ide get sick of it
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I really love stuffing myself with home made dishes like lasagnas for exemple. I prefer home food than industrial food. Really tastier and better. ๐Ÿ˜
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I always Chinese my favourite stuffing food, I started off eating out at a restaurant's on my own and order for 1-2 people, but as I got larger, it was takeaways for 2-3 people and now I order for 3-4 people. I have massive Chinese binges until I felt full. At the moment I'm binging and stuffing 4-5 big king burgers every other day, I'm addicted
2 years