Lifestyle tips

Why my gaining has slowed to a crawl

No point to this, really, just sharing.

Not working and not having access anymore to the cafeteria at work, and not stopping for my morning rolls, donuts, cookies at the convenience store has slowed my gaining to almost a standstill.

In the cafeteria I’d have a breakfast sandwich of buttered bagel, eggs, and cheese maybe with a side of bacon and or sausage. I usually brought my own lunch which was some kind of leftovers. Late afternoon I’d get pie or cake, cookies or all of them.

I don’t eat like that anymore, being currently retired. To try to makeup for it I make Fatboy shakes with whole milk, light or heavy cream, a bottle of Boost, peanut butter, bananas, ice cream if I have it, Nutella. I add cookies and blend the shit out of it. I have coffee with my cream and sugar. Lol I use a lot more butter and frozen meals... Hungry Man, Stouffers or Banquet Megabowls, etc. One Hungry Man dinner I get has 740 calories.

I’m 215 lbs trying to get back to 245. My goal was 260-270. I wore size 44 pants, goal was 46-48 but now 42. I’m looking forward to my belly hanging over my waistband.

So yeah, I’m trying.
2 years

Why my gaining has slowed to a crawl

Keep going! Soon your belly will be well over your waist band and headed for your knee
2 years