Submission and domination

Fantasy

Sounds like you'll need a big stall in the barn 😉
2 years

Fantasy

These are some of my favorite ideas too!

Ugh, not having to think too hard and just be obedient and eat and be pretty and fun... the dream!
2 years

Fantasy

I'd love a woman like this. I'd take good care of you, making sure you're fed, cumming and pumping out children all the time. You'd have no obligations apart from eating everything you're given.
2 years

Fantasy

BimboPiggie:
I want to sit and eat and watch lactation hypnosis videos and hypnosis videos to increase my appetite and to make me gain faster and get dumber and dumber hhhh I'm thinking about my feeder using hypnosis and manipulation to make me so soft and fertile so I can be his dumb plump breeding cow 🐮

John Smith:
Simple matter of intellectual curiosity, why would you get brainwashed into getting dumbed down into some sort of mindless, breeding, fattening sex machine?

What people love in this fantasy is the absolute abandonment of control. There wouldn’t be joy in this if you really were mindless. But this fantasy seems strong among those who would like all decisions (and even doubt or thoughts of resistance) taken away from them.
2 years