Gaining

Idea on how to do ''safe'' cake shakes

Hey smiley

An idea came to me. I've read that a cake shake can cause problems because of bacteria which are in the flour or something like that. My first question: What kind of difficutlies can you get? Something serious or just a bit diarrhea for example? Second question: Did you experience something like that?

And now coming to my idea. We all know about a medium for killing bacteria and which is used for sanitizing a wound for example. What I mean is alcohol.
So if you do a cake shake, could you not drink alcohol (e.g. wine, vodka) after the cake shake to maybe lower the risk of getting those complaints. Or will alcohol make it just worse, because of some kind of chemical reaction?

I know that some people say; don't do this, not good for your system or something like that. I'm just curious about whether it would work or not.

Have a good day.

PS: I was unsure about whether putting this post in stuffing or gaining, but a cake shake is most likely pretty fattening especially with heavy cream, right? So I chose gaining.
2 years

The cake shake prolem would be more due to the dairy is it over the flour
2 years

It’d be easier to just heat treat the flour, it will kill bacteria and won’t change the flavor much. But cake shakes still aren’t a very good idea, pound for pound (no pun intended) you’ll get way better results with melted ice cream or strait heavy cream.
2 years

Are you using raw flour or a baked cake? Because all worries should go away after baking it
2 years

Ney:
Can you do that? Like in a microwave for example? Didn't know that. How would you recommend doing it; how long, temperature, etc.?
With the results you're most likely speaking about gaining weight, right? That is indeed not my main focus. If I'm gaining a bit on the fly, I don't care, but I'm mostly seeking after this very long bloat, which everyone talks about regarding cake shakes.
That's what I wanna experience one time. Or more...smiley

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were talking about bloating. I don’t know much about bloating as I don’t do it but I do know that sprite and bananas or diet coke and mentos work very well (though I don’t know if they are any better than a cake shake).
2 years

@Bigfoot; I'm using a cake mix, so... not baked cake.

@XxxYyy: No problem. I didn't write that it's more about the bloat, so don't worry. Yup, But eventually a cake shake is a cake shake whatever the reson behind it is, right? smiley
I know about sprite + bananas and coke + mentos, etc. With a cake shake there is no ''trick'' like swallowing mentos after drinking coke. It is said that just drinking a cake shake bloats you and lasts a long time, making you feel lovely full, but you'll still have appetite. So you can pretty much just keep eating normally. Another point I've heard of is that it kinda ''blocks'' your digestion, which means the food you'll eating afterwards will stack up and you can happily stay full for the whole day with a big belly at the end of it (my information on that).
2 years